• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xbladewielder

Neku Sakuraba TWEWY drawing :)

This is my drawing of Neku Sakuraba from TWEWY! Like it? Sorry the pic of the pic isn't that good:(
  2. Xbladewielder

Why I think Dream Drop Distance was bad for Kingdom Hearts

True enough about nonsense story. First it was heartless, then nobodies, then unversed, now suddenly time travel? I agree that time travel doesn't really fit in with KINGDOM HEARTS.
  3. Xbladewielder

Happy New Year KHI!

Happy new year to all in KHI! It's finally 2013! ( Pulls party popper and cheers while confetti pops out)
  4. Xbladewielder

Kingdom Hearts 3D Mark of Mastery Edition

At some stores, ask and you can get the ar cards with the game. The cards are just the game covers, why not just print them? Sorry, not sure about the case. I ordered mine a month early, and it was $55. I checked on eBay but there it was around $100!
  5. Xbladewielder

Keyblade Wielders of Light

How can Kairi be one of the key blade wielded? She's a POH; don't they need to protect her and the other princesses?
  6. Xbladewielder

(SPOILER, I guess) Where and when does the human form of the Org. members appear when recreated?

I agree with you. I wonder where Larxene, Demyx, and Luxord went though.
  7. Xbladewielder

7 Lights or The Princesses

When they said 7 lights, they never specifically said pure lights, so it could be either. But seriously? Attacking the princesses? Thats just wrong. If it can't be the princesses, that means Kairi shouldn't be one of the seven key blade wielded.
  8. Xbladewielder

I just had a Thought..

It could be, but why would they want to work for xehanort? It's because of him they lost their hearts in the first place and they only joined the organization to get their hearts back.M Xehanort said that they had to make up the places so there could be 13 members. I wonder who got chosen and...
  9. Xbladewielder

Kingdom Hearts Character?

Who is your favorite character in kingdom hearts? Why is he/she your favorite?
  10. Xbladewielder

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

I really hope this releases in america and everywhere else.
  11. Xbladewielder

Protectors of Light

Where is that hinted? I don't remember that ever being mentioned.
  12. Xbladewielder

A logical way to stop Org. 13's plans in Kh2

Well, maybe sora wouldn't be that dumb and help that. Riku or the king or someone could have convinced him otherwise. Besides, if sora did help them, then they would have to rely mainly on them. Sora did figure out what was happening. If he figured it out when he was helping the organization...
  13. Xbladewielder

Yes, they could have just been nice, but what's the fun it that? And maybe, since they're nobodies, they probably don't care about being nice or doing anything bad as long as they get what they want
  14. Xbladewielder

This is sort of on topic: If the heartless took hearts, and they can be taken out only by key blade, then the unversed from BBS, what do they do? It never shows them taking hearts or really doing anything, and unversed can also be taken out by key blade. I think heartless are more likely to...
  15. Xbladewielder

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Ice Cream Recipes

Wow, these sound great! How Long did it take to come up with all this? I have to try this one day. Most likely summer
  16. Xbladewielder

Well, the heartless would just pop back up. But that would take care of them for then, and who knows how long it takes for the heartless to form again.
  17. Xbladewielder

Plot theme and gameplay of KH3

What do you think the title of the next KH will be? What do u think the plot is? I think first either sora or riku(maybe both) will be sent to go find aqua and Ventus. They'll probably try to find terra too, but isn't terra already gone? They will probably find some way to rescue him in the end...
  18. Xbladewielder

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

It's not really a spin off, and it's good for people who want to play the series but can't because of it being spread over so many systems. Besides, they're probably going to add more bosses and make the old ones a bit more challenging or something.
  19. Xbladewielder

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D for $14.99 at Best Buy During Black Friday!

Wow, should've got it then. Already got mark of mastery set, but if u don't have it, go and get it! Even the used older games arent this cheap.
Back