• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. birthbysleep86

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX On Amazon!

Hey I was wondering. When it comes out I know one of the KH remix games has a computer thing where you can fight past organization members will this be in 1.5 too?
  2. birthbysleep86

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 Smartphone Wallpaper & PS3 Theme From 7-11!

lol I already have the smartphone wallpaper on my iphone. lol I would love to have the theme for my wallpaper though. I have one for my psp so having one for my ps3 would just complete it. Right now my ps3 wallpaper is Nightmare Before Christmas so it might be a little hard to give up. :wink:
  3. birthbysleep86

News ► Special Deal for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX at 7-11 in Japan!

Its just so funny how different our culture is from Japan. Like I live in sacramento, CA and the only thing we have at 7-11 is ghetto ass ppl begging for money, Hindu ppl giving you dirty looks for buys gas at their store and the occasional 7-11 hold ups. lol :wink:
  4. birthbysleep86

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

Haha just 2 day ago I said that Kingdom Hearts will prob not come here to NA but now after seeing Jessie do the voice over oh how wrong am I. I will never doubt u again Kingdom Hearts!! Thank you so much Jessie for taking this video I just wish we could have seen what the script said. I am so...
  5. birthbysleep86

KINGDOM HEARTS II Earphone Jack Accessories!

I'm so glad I bought a new iphone!! I love Roxas but the crown is more memorable than Roxas's X. I will prob still buy both though. I use my phone to play music in my car so I will prob end up losing it. lol:mad:
  6. birthbysleep86

News ► 358/2 Days Cutscene Runtime in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + Rearranged Music!

I am actually really looking forward to the first KH movie. Even if they decide not to bring the game to NA at least I can always download the Cutscenes cause someone will prob put all the cutscenes into a movie. I'm being optimistic about the NA release but if not they should think about making...
  7. birthbysleep86

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Promotion Begins!

Honestly I am really starting to think that there will be no NA release. Cause think about it you guys. With every Kingdom Hearts that came out not too long after there was always a release date for an NA version. The game is about to come out in a little over 2 months and we still have no word...
  8. birthbysleep86

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Re:MIX Gameplay Changes!

I think they should have just made Days into a movie. The first Kingdom Hearts movie. Over 2 hours of new cut scenes? A movie is just a more logical thing to do. RIght? I don't think it will be a JP only release either cause even Tetsuya Nomura said he wants to bring in a new audience. I don't...
  9. birthbysleep86

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Japanese Release Date Announced!

I'm kinda hoping it's(and I know u r all gonna hate me for this. lol)maybe Birth By Sleep Vol.2. I know we don't need another side project but they gave us a move at the end of birth by sleep.
  10. birthbysleep86

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Re:MIX Gameplay Changes!

No new trailer yet huh? I was out all day trying to forget about whats going on in hopes the new trailer would be out when I got back. I am kinda hoping they don't replace Billy Zane's voice in the first Kingdom Hearts cause honestly I know everyone loves the new Ansem's voice but I think...
  11. birthbysleep86

I hear you guys are saying that but where is cause I have never seen it. I have played on Proud mode and did all the blah blah blah but I don't remember seeing that. I will play again all I remember was seeing was the letters spelling out the next release will be kingdom hearts III or something...
  12. birthbysleep86

Okay just to be clear now. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is going to pretty much be a 2 hour movie right? Cause I remember reading that there will be over 2 hours worth of new cut scenes for 358/2. Also we are just assuming there is going to be a NA release date right? Or have they actually said...
  13. birthbysleep86

News ► New V-Jump Scan of KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Surfaces!

What if the 14th world is Disney Castle? Maybe they decided to make it a playable world now? It would mean it would have a new story?
  14. birthbysleep86

News ► Latest Weekly Sh?nen Jump Features Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX

Perhaps maybe new Keyblades or DLC Keyblades? That would be amazing!!
  15. birthbysleep86

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Re: Mix is 80-90% Complete!

I am confused. When was there a reference to Kingdom Hearts 1.5 in KH3D?
  16. birthbysleep86

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Re: Mix is 80-90% Complete!

I wish they would bring some new news about it be localized in NA. I have no doubt it will be though cause Nomura he pretty much wanted to being in a newer fan base so so every one can follow the story.
Back