• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dream Eaters

What Game(s) are you currently playing?!

Exactly as the title asks, what are you playing right now? For me, It'd be Mortal Kombat and Catherine.
  2. Dream Eaters

Terra, Ventus, or Aqua?

Well, I will definitely go for Terra because he's just that strong and everything and there's no point trying to agrue with the fact that he is incredibly tough in combat with many opponents he has fought none can triumph over him. Well of course Master Xehanort did in fact manipulated Terra...
  3. Dream Eaters

Where will you start with 2.5?

I will probably start at KH2FM first then BBSFM and then Coded. I guess that's it.
  4. Dream Eaters

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

Hmm... For me, It's definitely Xemnas. Because he's just too damn good on what he does, and also, I like his whole personality. Cool guy that's all.
  5. Dream Eaters

Favorite World in KH3D?

Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance C: I would say The World That Never Was is my favorite. I don't know why I just like the place.
  6. Dream Eaters

Wait a minute...

Wait a minute, you're not gonna use ____ for your own depraved pleasures and then betray her casting her aside like yesterday's garbage, are you? you sure? cause it will really help me out.
  7. Dream Eaters

Poke the person above you with a random object

Well, the game is pretty simple you just got to think of any object that you would use to poke that person above you. Yeah, just like the title says. For example: *pokes non-existant person above me with my rusty nail* Yes, it can be any random object. Have fun. xD
  8. Dream Eaters

Who Is/Are Your Favorite Playable Organization XIII Member(s)

It's Xemnas for me cuz, dude is hardcore.
  9. Dream Eaters

It's a miserable life

Post your most insane experience in life which leads to being miserable. Enjoy!
  10. Dream Eaters

Film ► Most Anticipated films of 2013

So yeah, post whichever film that's gonna come out this year. I don't got any at the moment but you people can do the rest.
  11. Dream Eaters

Shallow Life

.............................................................................................. Shallow Life.
  12. Dream Eaters

What a wonderful life...

Post here you'll see what I mean.
  13. Dream Eaters

Tell a joke just for laughs

Spotlight's on you. This place would be dead without humor. Any joke is fine for example: Gurdy gurdy goo! Hooooooooooo...... Whack! xD
  14. Dream Eaters

Hunka Hunka Burning Love Fanclub ;)

Hi everyone! so... this fanclub is for having fun or pretty much anything and it's open to anyone who wants to join, also don't mind the name, it's just for laughs. xD Let's have fun everyone! enjoy and your welcome. :)
  15. Dream Eaters

How to Make Sea Salt Ice Cream

Dude, goodluck! I'll try the recipe anyway, cause I think I'll do pretty well on it or epic fail. :\ but thanks for the recipe.
  16. Dream Eaters

Help/Support ► Ah, diddly.

I know were you're at bro, but here's one advice that'll help, don't give too much or you'll end up getting hurt. sorry man. :)
  17. Dream Eaters

Why does Maleficient have Pete

Re: why does maleficient have pete Ha ha ha! yeah, you are right about that, but won't that be awesome if she did switch sides? Lol. well, it won't happen anyway. Kh is just AWESOME!!!
  18. Dream Eaters

Did Demyx Know...?

Of course Demyx knew he had lost a heart when he become a nobody or he's completely clueless? I don't really know?
  19. Dream Eaters

Re: why does maleficient have pete Hmm... it's a possibility. but I like the idea, Maleficient helping Sora and his gang. now that will be just AWESOME!!!
  20. Dream Eaters

Re: why does maleficient have pete Maleficient needs all the help she can get to do battle against "seven guardians of light" well anyways, Maleficient is still gonna lose in the end. but it will be epic. same with thirteen seekers of darkness. including Master Xehanort.
Back