• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dream Eaters

What Game(s) are you currently playing?!

Exactly as the title asks, what are you playing right now? For me, It'd be Mortal Kombat and Catherine.
  2. Dream Eaters

Wait a minute...

Wait a minute, you're not gonna use ____ for your own depraved pleasures and then betray her casting her aside like yesterday's garbage, are you? you sure? cause it will really help me out.
  3. Dream Eaters

Poke the person above you with a random object

Well, the game is pretty simple you just got to think of any object that you would use to poke that person above you. Yeah, just like the title says. For example: *pokes non-existant person above me with my rusty nail* Yes, it can be any random object. Have fun. xD
  4. Dream Eaters

It's a miserable life

Post your most insane experience in life which leads to being miserable. Enjoy!
  5. Dream Eaters

Film ► Most Anticipated films of 2013

So yeah, post whichever film that's gonna come out this year. I don't got any at the moment but you people can do the rest.
  6. Dream Eaters

Shallow Life

.............................................................................................. Shallow Life.
  7. Dream Eaters

What a wonderful life...

Post here you'll see what I mean.
  8. Dream Eaters

Tell a joke just for laughs

Spotlight's on you. This place would be dead without humor. Any joke is fine for example: Gurdy gurdy goo! Hooooooooooo...... Whack! xD
  9. Dream Eaters

Hunka Hunka Burning Love Fanclub ;)

Hi everyone! so... this fanclub is for having fun or pretty much anything and it's open to anyone who wants to join, also don't mind the name, it's just for laughs. xD Let's have fun everyone! enjoy and your welcome. :)
  10. Dream Eaters

Anime/Manga ► Yugioh 5D's or Zexal Manga

So Yeah. this thread is about Yugioh 5D's or Zexal manga. so anyone who's familiar about these series. come by and discuss it. it can be anything as long it's about both Yugioh 5D's and Zexal manga.
  11. Dream Eaters

H.I.M. His Infernal Majesty Fan-Club

H.I.M. Is a Finnish Rock Band From Helsinki. Discussing Anything About H.I.M. The Songs Lyrics, Albums, And Your Interest, Or Opinions.
  12. Dream Eaters

Music ► Favourite Metal Bands

My Favourites Are Devil Driver, Meshuggah, Sonata Arctica, Static X,Cannibal Corpse And Many Other Bands. What's Yours Tell Me.:smile:
  13. Dream Eaters

I'm New Here, So My Name Is Dream Eaters.

Anyone Wanna Talk I'm Free Today, Any Day!
  14. Dream Eaters

WWE'13

This thread been dead lately so I think I'll bring it back. So yeah let's talk about everything about wwe'13 if anyone interested of posting anything. these are some things we can talk about. wwe "Attitude Era" Universe mode, Multiplayer. create Superstars, arena, stages, finishing moves and...
  15. Dream Eaters

Kingdom Hearts 3D's Dream Drop Distance

Has Anyone Started Playing Dream Drop Distance?
Back