• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rosebudx

KH3 OST

Have we heard anything about when the official OST will be released? I'm sure it will be at some point, but I can't remember when KH albums tend to come out compared to the game releases. Not going to lie, I'm almost as excited for just the soundtrack as I am for the game as a whole, and aside...
  2. Rosebudx

13 Darknesses: Do They Have to Be KH Original?

Do we have any confirmation that the 13 darknesses have to be original characters from the series, or is there the possibility of some other SE or Disney characters getting brought into Xehanort? For example, could we see someone like Zack be 'norted? We're to assume he's dead by Sephiroth's...
  3. Rosebudx

Teaming Up in Unchained X

So excited that this is finally coming Stateside! My friend and I were wondering how teaming up worked. Do we have to be in the same faction in order to join each other on quests?* Will it work if one of us is on iOS and the other Android? Thanks! *Nevermind, just saw where that's confirmed.
  4. Rosebudx

Kingdom Hearts in Three Sentences or Less

I've been trying to get my boyfriend to play Kingdom Hearts with me for a while (no go as yet, unfortunately). My latest attempt did get somewhere: he expressed some interest in learning about the series. I started explaining it, and he quickly stopped me and asked for the abridged version...
  5. Rosebudx

Kingdom Hearts III Wish: Return of the Trinity (or Something Like It)

I've recently started playing KHFM for the first time, and the one feature that has really stuck out to me (aside from the redone soundtracks, which are awesome!) is the Trinity. I guess it's just because I haven't played a full run-through of the first game in awhile, but I had almost...
  6. Rosebudx

Howdy!

Hello there! I'm Rosebudx, a longtime lurker (we're talking a decade of lurking, ha!) and very occasional poster. Since starting grad school, I've started becoming more active because the forums provide a brief and typically entertaining escape from homework. Also, no one else in my circle of...
Back