• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

What Kairi turns out to be...

I thought that was becouse Sora didnt want to go back to Destiny Islands until he found Riku and the King ... Again ...
  2. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom hearts: Hidden Within

Chapter 1, part 4 I am no more than a shadow A shadow of my former self This is the closest I will ever get The closest to death This a short poem written by a immortal. This immortal walked the planet: Naltana over 1500 years ago. He was cursed with eternal life. Although he would forever...
  3. A

BHK's name

Meaning that you nearly bit me nose off with your barking :D Thats the basic gist of it ^.^ AND OHHHHH that way Ok then ^.^
  4. A

BHK's name

Psssh Rude <.< is me nose still on? I didnt make the topic
  5. A

Aerith no more?

Final Fantasy aeris and Cloud are not KH Aeris and Cloud These are two different storylines with 2 different histories ..... Hence the fact that Squall lives together with Cloud
  6. A

BHK's name

okay then but then look for the 125 other topics about the BHK name
  7. A

BHK's name

There already has been several topics concerning the name of the BHk and there has been 1 topic containing the real name of the BHK. Have fun looking for it
  8. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destroyed

NICE really nice Cant wait to read more
  9. A

Just a thought.

that is a very likely event That could be Nice theory
  10. A

Who do you think is BFK?

Re: Who do u think is the BFK??? Secret video another side another story has Riku in it. Riku is in that video We can hopefully rule out the girl .. But who knows ..... :eek: Then there is the cloaked man and the blindfolded dude. So my guess is the Blindfolded dude to
  11. A

Change of people Into Heartless

When peeps turn into heartless: There body dissapears There hearts turn into heartless And thats it really So I guess it can be thatthe soul of the hearts, remains in the heartless
  12. A

Chapter 1, Part 3 Hollow Bastion, a fantastic place, now a wasteland. The waterfalls had turned into a ocean of fire and the castle is now nothing more than a pile of rubble. All was gone of the old Hollow Bastion, all except one tower. On top of the tower waves the banner of Disney Castle, as...
  13. A

Help on Ice Titan

Run up ze stairs Deflect the icecicles back towards him Dodge everything else when he falls over Kick his behind
  14. A

What Would you do if BHK were to fight you?

In a jar or burned or burried ... Where else ......
  15. A

No I meant that a transexual would most likely not be defeaten after being kicked in the nuts. Becouse his nuts arent exactly attached to the man itself ^.^
  16. A

NOT a transexual Cuz thats a man with no nuts I would just start fighting BHK .... As anybody else I think
  17. A

Chapter 1, part 2 A Garden that was quiet a few minutes ago, was now filled with the sound of worried friends. Squall, Riku, Blaise and Wraith came to the Garden as fast as they could, for the message they received a bit ago, caused a wave of worry, joy and curiousity to come over them. Blaise...
  18. A

Dalmations

yes, the site has many good ideas and tips to help you through the game
  19. A

BHK's TURE NAME!!!!!!!! NO JOKE

Exactly! How is the question
  20. A

Dalmations

http://www.cheatplanet.com/ps2cheats/kingdom_hearts.htm ^.
Back