• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom hearts: Hidden Within

Kingdom hearts: Hidden within, is a fictional story based upon the game: Kingdom Hearts. This story takes place: 80 years after the first Kingdom hearts. becouse this FanFic is written before the release of Kingdom Hearts 2, the events in this story might not be completely correct due to the...
  2. A

Ive had it

With the kingdom key and newbies ring equiped, I went on to battle Sophira What happened you ask! I did 3 damage to Sophira ... Maximum .......... And I am practicly as strong as Sophira ....... Not good Fix it please :D
  3. A

Patience

IS NOT A VIRTUE Lets see. I picked a job, went in battle and LOST after 1 turn So now I have to wait for teh gil. Problem, I get 20 Gill per 24 hours..... So that means I have to wait a week or two before I have a good weapon, HP and Armour and Extra things ...... To get into a battle I can...
  4. A

Mystery Goo

How do you get it? Its the only ingredient that I am still lacking....... I want my KEYBLADE :mad: How do you get the mystery goo :D
  5. A

MSN Spaces

Post here the links to your MSN spaces so that we all can enjoy what youre making of it ^.^ ((MSN spaces come with MSN 7.0 Beta)) My space
  6. A

Question about Rage

Everytie my rage bar is full, I use rage .... BUT sometimes it does 1 hp damage and sometimes it does the maximum of damage. Against the same monster. Is that normal?
  7. A

Kingdom Hearts: Another door

I have descided to make a RP out of my Fan Fic ... Although it doesnt follow the same storylie, the beginning is the same: It has been 80 years since Sora opened the door. Although he is still alive, his heart is fading into the darkness. The heartless are gone, but they left him one thing: A...
  8. A

Ahem

Do you think it is normal that a man that cant even download MSN, Is going to perform a Format C on his Computer? Becouse I know that man .... Really ........ I Mean ....... Have you ever met someone like that ....
  9. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Another Door

My first Fanfic, About Sarah ^.^ And In any case, I saved it in WordPad. SO It wont be deleted. Kingdom Hearts: Another Door It has been 80 years since Sora opened the door. Although he is still alive, his heart is fading into the darkness. The heartless are gone, but they left him one...
Back