• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BluePikmin11

KH4 Development Timeline

Thank you for the explanation!
  2. BluePikmin11

KH4 Development Timeline

What does it mean when the game is running in real time exactly? I reading it as showing gameplay live and I'm confused. o_O
  3. BluePikmin11

Speculation: Star Wars in KH4 Trailer?!

A cool concept video I found on what a boss fight would look like.
  4. BluePikmin11

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

What worlds would fit this theme that Nomura could include in the story? Wreck it Ralph, Coco, and Walle fit this theme really well based on their movie plots.
  5. BluePikmin11

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

something like that, yeah. would love to see nomura go that route.
  6. BluePikmin11

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Would be a huge freaking stretch, but what if Sora visited live action worlds via inserting a BD disc of the movie, and entering the TV to enter the unreality worlds like Endor. Something so meta and crazy that Nomura would dare boldly do? Too silly, or maybe a possibility? IDK, Toy Story was...
  7. BluePikmin11

I can see it being in KH5, not KH4 though, i feel it's too soon for it to be considered.
  8. BluePikmin11

Oh yeah Pandora. Honestly, I forgot that was one Disney's biggest properties atm. Wouldn't be surprised to see it in KH4. It's legit a cool place worth exploring.
  9. BluePikmin11

My current Disney world guesses based on this first KH4 trailer and previous plot points. Safe bets: 1. Olympus (Hercules) 2. Arendelle (Frozen II) 3. Land of the Dead (Coco) 4. Toy Box (Toy Story 3) 5. Endor (Star Wars) Likely, but unsure: 6. Zootopia (Zootopia) 7. Motunui (Moana) 8. Game...
  10. BluePikmin11

With KH4's reveal, Quadratum and seemingly Endor from Star Wars is confirmed. Donald and Goofy are out seeking Hades to bring Sora back from the afterlife. I can see a solo adventure with Donald and Goofy travelling to the Land of the Dead in Coco, and the world being a suggestion by Hades that...
  11. BluePikmin11

This is apparently AT-ST. And the setting is shown in the trailer is apparently Endor from the third film of the Star Wars trilogy: Is this 100% Endor from Star Wars? I'm not much a SW fan, but this has me excited.
  12. BluePikmin11

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation With Pirates of the Carribean confirmed, seems like Treasure Planet is far less likely now. I will say this, if we at least do not get a Lilo & Stitch world and maybe a Princess in the Frog world, I will be pretty shocked at...
  13. BluePikmin11

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation My personal predictions for KH3 Disney Worlds: 1. Big Hero 6 2. Hercules 3. Tangled 4. Toy Story 5. Monster's Inc. 6. A Bug's Life 7. Jungle Book 8. Treasure Planet 9. Frozen 10. Lilo and Stitch 11. Fantasia 2000 12. Hundred...
  14. BluePikmin11

HMK asks about Sora's rights and his chances at being in Smash Bros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV76QegRezE A Disney executive, Vice President and General Manager of Disney Japan, named Justin said this on the matter: -Has really close ties with Tetsuya Nomura and Shinji Hashimoto. -Form the most pivotal legal standpoint, the copyright of Sora belongs...
  15. BluePikmin11

RUMOR:New World Leaked And Will be Revealed In Early April

Considering the BBS world cut, the world that was "wanted since the Final Fantasy days", and following that with this leak, this transition to revealing a Jungle Book world makes way too much sense. I believe it, even if it is a text leak from 4chan.
  16. BluePikmin11

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

I called a 2nd Pixar world, if true. Always thought Monsters Inc. would be the next priority after Toy Story.
  17. BluePikmin11

An Extremely Extensive KH3 Disney World Predictions/Analysis for 2017

An Extremely Extensive KH3 Disney World Predictions/Analysis for 2017 After such a long wait for substantial Kingdom Hearts news, finally some new information regarding world decisions has come. Some of this new information is info that turns a few criteria I made back in my original Disney...
  18. BluePikmin11

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Ok cool, now I just need to wait for the full Famitsu interview translation then I'll be set to post my huge KH3 prediction list. I have A LOT to say it and I put my all into these predictions as a KH fan.
  19. BluePikmin11

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation I see. And just to make sure, were there 12 Disney worlds in Kingdom Hearts 2? I jus want to make sure so I can avoid breaking the criteria Nomura has put recently for KH3 this year.
  20. BluePikmin11

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Would you guys classify the Toy Story world as one of the surprise picks Nomura chose for Kingdom Hearts 3. I know with data evidence this would be an obvious choice, but for a long time there was some doubt Pixar worlds would...
Back