• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. khspartan14

Xehanort's revival question

Sorry if this has been answered a million times already, I've been off the forum for awhile. Why is it that Master Xehanort was revived with the demise of Ansem SoD and Xemnas, and not Apprentice Xehanort? Xemnas is Terra's body, and Ansem SoD is Terra and MX's heart mixed right?
  2. khspartan14

Namine Question

From the way I've understood Namine, she's a nobody created from Kairi's heart, and Sora's body & soul. My question is, if Roxas had to return to Sora because he was half his body, why would Namine return to Kairi instead of Sora, when she is made from him?
  3. khspartan14

Terra Darkness/Keyblade Question

In KH1, the Kingdom Key passes over Riku because he invited or chose darkness, something like that. He gets a boost in power from Maleficent, and finally possessed by Ansem, SoD. My question is, since Terra actually got possessed by Maleficent briefly in Enchanted Dominion, and his heart...
  4. khspartan14

Kingdom Hearts Chronicles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywh7iyshkCk Did anybody else watch this back in the days of flash animation and newgrounds? I feel like I've seen these as long as I've played the games. They don't make them like they used to.
  5. khspartan14

Another Musical World?

Personally, I very much enjoyed the musical Atlantica in KH2. If I'm going to rehash the original movie, I might as well have a quicktime musical game. Not to mention I disliked Atlantica in the first game (icky design, just blue-grey everywhere yuck). So I was wondering if anybody else wanted a...
  6. khspartan14

13 Seekers of Darkness Question

From what we've seen so far, do any of the seekers of darkness actually live in the present, or are they all past selves. Like Ansem, Xemnas, Saix, Xaldin were all killed (seems like the wrong word), and YMX just brought them from the past with time travel right? Is Master Xehanort the only one...
  7. khspartan14

Young Xehanort Time Travel Question (Sorry)

In KH 3D, Young Xehanort says he is going back to his time, to live the life he's supposed to, and become Master Xehanort. He says he's going to lose all his memories and experiences gained in the events of 3D. My question is, how will MX get his younger self there for KH3? If he lost all his...
  8. khspartan14

3D FM HD

From my last thread, a lot of people brought up the possibility of a 3D final mix remaster. I kind of doubt it'll be a thing, but what would everybody here want included? And for what system(s)? For me, I'd want it on next gen systems, so it'd look extra shiny, and get used to next gen KH...
  9. khspartan14

Potential Release Year for KH3

I remember hearing something that Nomura wanted a game every year starting with Days, which has been true. But I'm not sure if that's hearsay or not. So with 2.5 coming out this year, should we expect KH3 to release in 2015? From the fact at E3 he said was unsure of even revealing it at its...
  10. khspartan14

Can Roxas and Ventus Coexist?

Sorry if this has already been touched upon, I've been off the forums for sometime now. My question is, will it be possible for Roxas and Ventus to both have physical bodies and hearts? The way I understood it, Ven's heart went into the nobody created when Sora became a heartless. So then only...
  11. khspartan14

Hey there!

Hello world! I'm khspartan14, and I can't wait to be a part of this forum and community! I got the original Kingdom Hearts for Christmas when it came out, and have been hooked ever since. I first came here for news on Kingdom Hearts 3D, and got hooked on the forums, so I finally decided to join!
Back