• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Thundah

Editorial ► Where Does Kingdom Hearts Go From Here?

I need this so much in my hands. This will be the longest year of my life.
  2. Thundah

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Promotional Media

Square, I can't wait no more, I need this running in my console!
  3. Thundah

News ► Pictures of HD 1.5 ReMIX PS3 Themes!

Re: Pictures of 7-Eleven HD 1.5 ReMIX PS3 Theme + Days Theme! Holy damn, I am so wet right now!
  4. Thundah

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophies, PSN and More Details!

Does this mean we (Europe) will finally get more content than Japan? Doesn't seem so.
  5. Thundah

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

I am so happy now, gosh. Until Fall comes I will die of anxiety, but better later than never!
  6. Thundah

PS4 Announced! KH3? And KH 1.5 Remix!

I honestly believe that KH3 will be released on the now announced PS4. I would really like it to be on PS3 but I see that as something impossible. PS4 is releasing this year's Christmas everywhere except for Europe. That could be a relevant fact, since SE never liked that much Europe. I can...
  7. Thundah

News ► Re: Chain of Memories HD Screenshots from Famitsu!

Re: Chain of Memories HD Screenshots from Famitsu! Yes yes yes! Now my week is completed :wink:
  8. Thundah

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX in the Next Issue of Famitsu Weekly!

I am so excited with this, I hope it comes tomorrow :rolleyes:
  9. Thundah

Does "2.5" make sense for the HD Port that includes KH2 and BBS?

I read a recent article that PS4 will not have 'backwards compatibility'. I just can't remember if it was a rumor or a true announce.
  10. Thundah

Never thought like you, but you might be right. If they release KH3 on the PS4, SE will repeat the same error as with the other titles, by releasing them in different systems. They should definitely release it among with the HD Collection. You were saying the same thing, sort of. New...
  11. Thundah

When I saw the news talking about the event, I just thought they obviously would show something big. I need to face reality. Let's wait to see.
  12. Thundah

I can't see myself buying a new console to play Kingdom Hearts. I just can't. This, because we don't know yet if the PS4 will be shown in the Sony event, how much will we wait for the third original installment of the series, and because there are no titles yet that can encourage me to buy a new...
  13. Thundah

It is Square Enix, anything is possible :wink:
  14. Thundah

Just a few thoughts: Who really knows if they will not release three HD collections? (Or maybe SE said only two and I didn't noticed anywhere...) KH 1.5 HD only brings two games, so the other(s) can bring two games, too. And cutscenes. They probably will just release every game in HD without...
  15. Thundah

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX in the Next Issue of Famitsu Weekly!

I am really looking forward for the news, just to cry a lil' more. Don't really know what the will bring new — probably one or two renders and some screens. I would like to see true HD screens.
  16. Thundah

Harlem Style

What is the real stuff about Harlem Shake? It is so awkward for 30 seconds, but then you return to the real world. Harlem Shake (Original) If you search Harlem Shake on YouTube, you find a lot of pure insanity. Anyone?
  17. Thundah

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Box Art!

I want this tattooed on my body.
  18. Thundah

Thundah is a Nobody

Hello hello everybody! First of all, I want to warn you guys that English isn't my native language, as you'll read, so sorry for any mistakes I take from now on. My name is irrelevant since it is a Portuguese name and it isn't pronounceable, believe me. Without a doubt already, I am a...
Back