• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. InfernusIgnitus

PS4 Announced! KH3? And KH 1.5 Remix!

As i said itd be awesome if sony made playstation store shared, so PS3 games are playable on PS4, and some PS4 games on PS3, etc. so then square could just as easily make the new games compatible on both systems.
  2. InfernusIgnitus

Regarding Kairi

I know, right? I havent even played it and just from BBS and KH2 i can see the similarities. Itll inevitably be riku being similar to terra, kairi being similar to aqua, and sora being similar to ven, since they all did the ritual ceremonies to them accordingly. I also predict the original three...
  3. InfernusIgnitus

Who Is/Are Your Favorite Playable Organization XIII Member(s)

I liked xaldin, luxord and roxas. Other than that riku and mickey, but they arent organization members.
  4. InfernusIgnitus

What if they stuck with Sora's original design and weapon?

Re: what if they had stuck with sora's original design and weapon? I agree with this ^ Square and disney found a way to actually make an amazing game series with the new design. I personally like the final design of sora more, im not sure why but human sora with a chainsaw seems more...
  5. InfernusIgnitus

The Infernus Cup (an IDGAF RolePlay War)

Welcome to the Ignitus Cup Roleplay Battle... Or whatever. Here theres no character aoplications or anything, just imagine your character, give it a power (only thing limited is power, ill elaborate below.), and begin. Yur character will have to have to be limited, since itd be uncanny to have...
  6. InfernusIgnitus

Infernus' First Keyblades

Hey guys, this here is my first keyblade (if its not showing up when this is first posted, ill have it on later). Took me 2 hours to draw digitally and maybe twenty minutes on paper. Ill post all my new keyblades. Black and white sketched first, then colored the day before my next one. So heres...
  7. InfernusIgnitus

Does "2.5" make sense for the HD Port that includes KH2 and BBS?

How wuld there be a birth by sleep volume 2? 0.o terras possessed by xehanort, the secret ending shows aqua doesnt even find ansem in the realm of darkness til after kingdom hearts 2, and Ven is still asleep in KH 3D. I dont see how there could be another thing between the prequel and the first...
Back