• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The soldier with the broken faceplate

could the soldier with the broken face plate be Sora i rekon it could cause if you examine the face carefully there are similaritites but this soldier is older so mabey this is sora from KHIII coming from another. This probably doesnt make sense to anyone but it sounded good when i thoaught of it.
  2. D

Post Funny Made Up Kingdom Hearts Stories Here

POST your funny stories here
  3. D

Dont Ya Think?

Dont ya think that kingdom hearts and Harry potter are simalar Ansem: Voldemort Sora:Harry potter Kairi : Hermione Riku: Ron Mickey: Dumbledore and so on and so forth Its a bit weird dont you think?
  4. D

Could it be?

Could it be that Axel versed Sora first and before he was able too deliver the finishing blow BHK was born from the other side of Sora's heart as hes protecter. wat do u think?
  5. D

Do you think?

Do u think that at the end o Kh2 that there will be a fight between Rik and Sora? over the outcome of wha will happen?
  6. D

Blind folded riku

I reckon the blind folded riku is the fake from KH:CoM he wears the blind fold to be different because hes so cut by being an imitation Resons? Hes probly searching for Namine to Attach fake memories He also probably wears the blind fold to be told apart from the real riku i dont reckon...
  7. D

Test

test noone look
  8. D

Create A Weapon

CREATE A WEAPON AND NAME IT wat would u have if u lived in the kh storyline?
  9. D

Sora and bhks arch enimies

I reckon Diz is BHKS arch enemy like ansem is to sora PS dont shoot this down to harshley its my first thread
  10. D

Sora and BHKs Arch enimies

I reckon that diz is BHKS arch enemy like Ansem is too sora PS plz dont shoot this down to harshley as it is my first theory
Back