• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Please upload KH2 Mulan video

May we Mulan fans have some clips featuring Mulan herself from Kingdom Hearts 2? We want to hear Mulan's voice in Japanese.
  2. W

Facts about Ninja Mickey Mouse

Facts: 1. Ninja Mickey Mouse is a mammal belonging to a species of rodents. 2. Ninja Mickey Mouse fight ALL the time. 3. The purpose of Ninja Mickey Mouse is to flip out and kick butt. 4. Ninja Mickey Mouse isn't a mere homely, playful, goody-goody-gosh next-door Disney mascot with a squeaky...
  3. W

Square/Disney you'd

Other than Tetsuya Nomura, which in-house talent from both Square & Disney you'd love to have them working on future KH sequels? I'd like to see Glen Keane, if he got some time off from Rapunzel Unbraided, do some designs for KH sequels. Stephen Silver of Kim Possible to do the same as well as...
  4. W

Yoshitaka Amano KH sequels question

Any possibility Yoshitaka Amano might get involved in future KH sequels?
  5. W

Nine Old Men of Disney: The Gods of KH universe?

Would Disney's Nine Old Men, famed animators responsible for the foundation of Disney, make an appearance in later KH sequels? Perhaps as elders or gods of the KH universe? The Nine Old Men Info on the Nine Old Men.
  6. W

Square Disney love story thread

Nothing much. I thought I discuss a possibility of a love story between any of the Square characters with any of the Disney ones in future Kingdom Hearts.
  7. W

Will there be Roger Rabbit?

Will Roger Rabbit ever appear in future Kingdom Hearts games?
Back