• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Teh GC *yay!* Vs. Teh DP *Boo!*

It’s probably just my over-inflated ego talking at the moment, but I reckon I'm gonna kick his... *spares a glance for the Mods and their pathetic little rule* *ahem* ...'butt'. Now, trash talking aside, let's move onto the rules. Rules: Follow the guidelines set by LoC and by Morph. Yeah...
  2. G

Zero Sora's Hate Thread (He was asking for it!)

Yeah, he asked for it. He probably deserves it to... ... ... So how many of you lot hate that bi*ch?
  3. G

Space Cadets

Find all you need to know right here: http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/S/spacecadets/ Well? What do you all think? Is it immoral? Is it funny? Is it just downright stupid? I personally find the idea hillarious, but I'm not everybody, am I? Therefore, I want to know what you...
  4. G

The Fall of the Light.

"Stupid bright lights... do they ever go off!?" Tasama was inches from covering his ears, but it would be wiser not to disrespect a Princess by putting on such a show. Regardless of how whiny, weak and useless she was. He would have to shut her up somehow... prehaps a rag tied around her mouth...
  5. G

Shrek 3

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/s/Shrek-3/index-50845.html Not much info and there was probably already a thread made for this, but I am just so damn happy about this (forgive me for not showing it). I can't think what role Justin Timberlake of all people could possibly have in Shrek, but even he...
  6. G

Where to begin...

I don't even know the full story, but that is what is happening. Last week on Thursday morning, a guy in my class called Simon tells me and two other people I know that some huge guy and his two younger brothers had pretty much threatened him just at the Bus Depot where we all meet up. Of...
  7. G

Fanfiction ► Misfortune...

Ugh... seriously dislike the name... if you can think of a better one, please let me know. Anyway, I have written this for two reasons. 1) Because I really feel like being creative today and 2) It's my birthday. CHAPTER ONE At first, everything was blurred. Even the figures around him were...
  8. G

Soul Calibur RP

7 years has passed since both the Soul Calibur and the Soul Edge have been lost. The evil entity known as Nightmare, who massacared the majority of Europe, has dissapeared without a trace. However, this has not stopped those who are determined to weild or destroy the greatest weapon ever...
Back