• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shasta

I really don't know if you remember me, but hi! I'm doing pretty well and just now saw this...

I really don't know if you remember me, but hi! I'm doing pretty well and just now saw this message after years of being inactive here lmaoo. How are you doing?
  2. Shasta

News ► Watch the trailer for The World Ends With You - The Animation!

Having still not played the game, just from how amazing the anime trailer looked made me want to pick up the original game finally!
  3. Shasta

Worldlines and how Re:Mind is canon

Do you think that Nomura might be going a route similar to Steins;Gate regarding worldlines? Sora hopping worldlines until he reaches one that's perfect? Could the others beside Sora perhaps remember the worldlines they were present in prior to the change? Since Sora isn't jumping through...
  4. Shasta

Shasta's Paradox Lounge

I'm here again bumping this extremely dead thread with more new artwork! I'll be posting a few here and link to my twt where I post more!
  5. Shasta

Revised Famitsu Interview with Nomura Fully Translated

With the way things are going, if BBS Vol. 2 were going to be made before KH III finished development or even at all, I feel like it would be best represented by a cinematic than DLC for KHIII or a new game if it were added into a possible DDD HD remaster.
  6. Shasta

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Trophy List Revealed!

Saddens me that 95% of 2.5's trophy list consist of BRONZE trophies. Square has taken Bronze Scrubber to a whole other level.
  7. Shasta

A member from KHi Got called for the KH 2.5 TRAILER!

I would love to help but I don't have any money to set aside for helping him out. Congratulations however! I hope he can get the funds needed before the deadline.
  8. Shasta

The Logic Game!

So this is how this game works: A member says something that they would do, and the next poster tells what the above poster did during or after the situation. Presumably something completely odd that would contradict the reasonings of why they did it. You may NOT give your reasoning for doing...
  9. Shasta

Help/Support ► 1 year left of school, and then I'm planning on moving. Suggestions?

I see where you are coming from, as I'm from the lower east side (Mississippi) and there is hardly anything to do in terms of gaming conventions or anything related to gaming in general. In High School I traveled from coast to coast competing in national band competitions, and continued to...
  10. Shasta

News ► KHInsider Reviews KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

That's my fault for not checking the date the posts were made.
  11. Shasta

News ► KHInsider Reviews KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

Since this post is mostly about that red trinity there, I'll just explain that, even though I think you seem to know what's going on? There are actually two trinities in the Manor Ruins (one is a Trinity Ladder, or either it was another red one, I honestly don't remember right now). One...
  12. Shasta

A dream unlike any other.

So then, just as the title implies..I had a rather trippy dream that was most likely caused by my Trophy run of the Final Mix portion of Kingdom Hearts 1.5, I had to post it rather immediately because I just felt like it was worth me describing. The dream starts off in Radiant Garden from Birth...
  13. Shasta

Least favourite KH1 world?

I'd have to say my least favorite world was "Pirate Ship". I just got lost too many times (and I still do). Funnily enough, I found Monstro a lot easier to navigate through than Pirate Ship.
  14. Shasta

Organization XIII

You really just answered your own question by the last line. I can give my own answer though. We to a certain extent, are the player. We only know as much as Sora knows generally speaking. If the concept of KH II and the organizations role were thought of at near or before the same time as...
  15. Shasta

News ► Anti-Form and Mickey Summon Trophies Confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Now I'm actually wondering if they will have a trophy similar to KH 1.5 where you couldn't use a continue..but this time around, would they tweak it to not have you die once in the playthrough to make it more of a challenge? Which would make getting the trophy as it concerns Mickey have to be...
  16. Shasta

Are police abusing their powers?

The question here is what are Police doing? It has been brought to my attention that within the past year there have been many reports of police abusing their powers, or the like. The most recent evidence I have of this is a Georgia boy was shot and killed by a police officer for "pointing a...
  17. Shasta

Happy New Year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR KH INSIDER!!! We've finally reached the end of 2013 and started 2014 already. We'll all throw this huge party, then forget it ever happened. Also, Steve has eaten all the New Years cake. It's ok though, cause I have more to hand out to you all. Best Wishes everyone!
  18. Shasta

I feel dumb but....I'm stuck

ugh...Ruler of the Skies was a very irritating battle. I can count 4 times where I was just a few hits away, but was killed by some freak accident :I Despite being in the air, the damn thing could have at least taken a break and stopped flying at least ONCE!
  19. Shasta

Shasta's BRSTM Lounge

Welcome to Shasta's BRSTM Lounge This is my shop meant for those who would like to request various music for various Nintendo Wii titles. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii in particular. I want to be able to help those who would like to put custom music into their games, but cannot do it themselves...
  20. Shasta

Go home weirdo

Anything weird ever happen to you, or do you have anything weird about you that you would like people to know about? You know what, to make everything easier I'll go first. I have this weird fascination for checker-boarded patterns and shorthaired women also...flatchested beings. 4Chan is...
Back