• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shasta

The Logic Game!

So this is how this game works: A member says something that they would do, and the next poster tells what the above poster did during or after the situation. Presumably something completely odd that would contradict the reasonings of why they did it. You may NOT give your reasoning for doing...
  2. Shasta

A dream unlike any other.

So then, just as the title implies..I had a rather trippy dream that was most likely caused by my Trophy run of the Final Mix portion of Kingdom Hearts 1.5, I had to post it rather immediately because I just felt like it was worth me describing. The dream starts off in Radiant Garden from Birth...
  3. Shasta

Are police abusing their powers?

The question here is what are Police doing? It has been brought to my attention that within the past year there have been many reports of police abusing their powers, or the like. The most recent evidence I have of this is a Georgia boy was shot and killed by a police officer for "pointing a...
  4. Shasta

Happy New Year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR KH INSIDER!!! We've finally reached the end of 2013 and started 2014 already. We'll all throw this huge party, then forget it ever happened. Also, Steve has eaten all the New Years cake. It's ok though, cause I have more to hand out to you all. Best Wishes everyone!
  5. Shasta

Shasta's BRSTM Lounge

Welcome to Shasta's BRSTM Lounge This is my shop meant for those who would like to request various music for various Nintendo Wii titles. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii in particular. I want to be able to help those who would like to put custom music into their games, but cannot do it themselves...
  6. Shasta

Go home weirdo

Anything weird ever happen to you, or do you have anything weird about you that you would like people to know about? You know what, to make everything easier I'll go first. I have this weird fascination for checker-boarded patterns and shorthaired women also...flatchested beings. 4Chan is...
  7. Shasta

Paradox: Episode S

Seeing as I have an art thread: Shasta's Paradox Lounge, I wanted to post some of the story I present in my art in written form here. This isn't the story, or even the beginning of the story, Paradox. This will be a set of episodes leading up to the beginning of Paradox. I haven't finished...
  8. Shasta

Paradox Digital

Some of my digital works over the years including recent ones. They are in descending order Newest to Oldest. Sorry for the full posts of images, there were quite a lot that I didn't wanna dig out later when I needed to. For the one's that say EDGE, the reason for that I called it EDGE before I...
  9. Shasta

Ohai KH community

Hello there everybody, my name is Shasta and I am glad to be a part of the KHI community. I've actually been here for nearly 3 years as I am also registered here as Unleashed360 but eversoquickly abandoned that as I really wasn't ready to come out to the community. I was a member of a different...
  10. Shasta

Shasta's Paradox Lounge

Well hello there everyone of the forums ^^ I'm Shasta and I'm an aspiring artist, well no let me rephrase that, I am an aspiring artist and writer. I'm currently writing a novella and I draw characters from it that I have, well I started out with the characters then created a story like a few...
Back