• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- in Stores Ready for Release

Excited! Hopefully when this comes out we'll start getting an idea of what trophies we'll have to start working for. I am sooo praying that they made difficulty levels stack this time!
  2. S

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX demo playable at PAX Prime 2014!

That's awesome, glad to see 2.5 playable more often! Now I only wish there was a games convention close to me, or at least a PSN demo going up. Is it ok to start a countdown for the game yet?
  3. S

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep HD will be Previewed in next Famitsu!

^ I was just playing through BBS the other day just for kicks(and was bored) but man, playing some of the end game almost made me terrified about what some of the trophies are going to be for Final Mix...
  4. S

New Re:Coded cinematics tie into older titles' mysteries

Re: New Re:Coded cinematics tie into older titles' mysteries I've been saying that I think that they're going to eventually put them on PS4, and possibly also X1. If for no other reason than to have a 2015 game to fill the gap before KH3 to keep their annualized schedule going. However...
  5. S

What are your concerns with 2.5?

Not 100% sure about streamlining BBS into a single story, what I would like to see is being able to switch characters on the fly. Was annoying to have 4 different save files for each character + final episode. If I could switch characters whenever I get stuck it would help a lot on harder...
  6. S

What are your concerns with 2.5?

Online would be awesome, especially if it had a matchmaking service with it.
  7. S

Will 2.5 get a PS4 release? Will 1.5 be ported to PS4?

Another possibility that just struck me was the fact that Bioshock Infinite had the original game already loaded on the disc for ps3 as well. I don't see it too far out of the realm of possibility to include 1.5 (heck I'd be happy if they just included kh1 FM on the disc) to be included on the...
  8. S

Tetsuya Nomura: please make KH movie!!

Last I heard too SE was still under contract with Sony for any films made on their properties( although that may be only in the west) so as of now a possible KH movie is a no-go, unless Disney were to give a go-ahead which would never happen.
  9. S

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

It was probably a contract thing for DDD. My guess would be Hayden's contract for the KH series says basically they have to hire her for a project every x number of years or she gets out of the contract, so it may have been a quick hire to make sure they still had her under contract when Kairi...
  10. S

What would you change about KH2?

I actually didn't mind the singing in KH2 (although now that you mention it I do see the concept there) the only thing I wish they would have done is instead of writing the original songs out of it (finny fun?) that they would have used the original soundtrack for the songs. Granted I'm a...
  11. S

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophies, PSN and More Details!

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Trophies, PSN and More Details! Awesome find, I'm wondering if we'll see more info about the English version at GDC, but I'm sure by E3 we'll see more.
  12. S

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 Smartphone Wallpaper & PS3 Theme From 7-11!

To be fair, I did just email 7-11 Corporate for the United States suggesting Slurpee cups. I wonder if we can get enough people to suggest it to them to take the request seriously....
  13. S

Editorial ► Top 5 Trophies I Would Like to See in Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

I'd like some really fun to get (and really hard) trophies that could be fun to be pushing for: One of the ones I'm hoping they have is something along the lines of: Defeat 1,000,000 Heartless (Imagine the hours of grinding needed :)) Beat Sephiroth without ever interrupting Sin Harvest (Idea...
  14. S

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 Smartphone Wallpaper & PS3 Theme From 7-11!

Too bad we can't get limited edition Kingdom Hearts Slurpee cups here in the states for promotion.
  15. S

News ► Promotion Plan for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX in Japan Revealed!

I'm hoping for a trophy list myself. The other thing I'd like to see (but unfortunately probably won't happen) is a PS3 bundle with the game packaged in, since mine decided to die on me a day before the NA announcement lol
  16. S

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX On Amazon!

True but I've found that if I pre-order on Amazon I usually get it in the mail the morning of the release date so it's become easier for me to get through Amazon. Not sure if that's the case still, I'll let you know when my Starcraft II comes in in a couple weeks if it still goes by that.
  17. S

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX On Amazon!

Got mine pre-ordered this afternoon. Might pick up at a second place if the bonuses are enough.
  18. S

Quick KH 1.5 Remix question...

Don't think we'll hear a whole lot about script changes, at least not yet. Granted the floodgates about stuff like that will open once SE makes the official announcement of the NA release.
  19. S

New member here:

Hi everyone, I'm SeekerofLight, I've been a Kingdom Hearts fan since KH1 launched here. Hoping to be active in the community when I can. (basically when I'm not bogged down with school, work, or gaming)
  20. S

Combining KHFM and KH2FM+

I'm with you on that one. I still have so many great memories of working my way through Proud Mode on KH2 and loving every second. KH2 still ranks as one of my favorites of all time.
Back