• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Monkey D. Rocky

I don't specifically remember something I have 13 of and I realize its a KH reference, but I do know I have done it in the past haha. The first time it happened I was like "ERMAGERD!".
  2. Monkey D. Rocky

Some things I noticed in KH 1.5

When your fighting Clayton you can leave. Right after he shoots Tarzan and summons the Lizard, he puts up a barrier and then you can't leave.
  3. Monkey D. Rocky

What is the true meaning behind the Crown?

We all know what the Crown is. You know, the crown that Sora wears on the cover of KH1.5? The Crown has made numerous appearances in the KH series. It is the main symbol of Hollow Bastion in KH2, Sora can wear it in KH2FM+, it's on Sora's necklace, etc. So my question is....what's the point...
  4. Monkey D. Rocky

Unchanging Armor

When it comes out in the U.S....CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!
  5. Monkey D. Rocky

Some things I noticed in KH 1.5

Rly? That happens also with the battle with Clayton. Not the one with the Lizard the second one. The first time I found that out as a kid I thought it was the most hilarious thing ever.
  6. Monkey D. Rocky

Hardest Battle for you in KH1?

Easily without a doubt, possessed Riku. Epic battle, super hard, scary music, no Donald and Goofy, and Riku has some menacing and heavy hitting attacks!
  7. Monkey D. Rocky

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

Amen to that my friend!!!!!!! Haha
  8. Monkey D. Rocky

Favorite World in KH3D?

Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance C: I have to agree, SOS was definitely the best world in the game. The fighting in that world was awesome and every time you attacked and it made an orchestra noise...omg that was so cool. And the music in that world sounded awesome. I loved how it was...
  9. Monkey D. Rocky

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

Who is your favorite Organization 13 member? I'm not talking about who you would like to play in KH358/2, but which member has the coolest personality to you. Do you like Demyx's cowardliness, Saix's creepiness, or Zexion and Vexon's intellect? Whoever you like the most, say who it is and...
  10. Monkey D. Rocky

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

Really? I personally have never played KH2FM+, but I've always wanted to try to beat all Organization 13 members on Critical, cause I love a good challenge! Hopefully I can face them in KH2.5!
  11. Monkey D. Rocky

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

For me, all of them were a freaking pain. Demyx and his god dang water guitar players got me every time. You know, when you had to defeat all his guys in 10 seconds during the battle in Hollow Bastion? 10 seconds were not enough and I ran out of time almost every single try I took. Next up is...
  12. Monkey D. Rocky

KH3D World Logo Confusion

I was always confused on why the logo appears at the end of Riku's story in TWTNW. Thanks Seph!
  13. Monkey D. Rocky

Help on Young Xehanort

Young Xehanort was a pain in the butt to beat. Just dodge a lot and when you ever have an opening attack him for maybe a couple seconds. Then rinse and repeat. If you just rush into him pressing x and triangle your gonna get pwned.
  14. Monkey D. Rocky

Where was Mickey?

True, its most likely Aqua did something that will affect the next saga.
  15. Monkey D. Rocky

Where was Mickey?

Maybe Mickey was doing some stuff that has to do with the next saga. Maybe he met and fought the villain of the next saga. Who even knows....
  16. Monkey D. Rocky

Why having TWEWY in the site?

Thanks Spock! Even though I just started the forums two months ago, i'm gonna rise up and become apart of the Site Staff or even higher!
  17. Monkey D. Rocky

Like can I become a Site Staff member?
  18. Monkey D. Rocky

Is it possible to become like apart of the Site Staff or higher? If so how?
  19. Monkey D. Rocky

There are higher ups? *shivers*
  20. Monkey D. Rocky

Who is stronger: Sora or Riku?

Re: who is stronger: sora or riku? Personally I feel that Riku is stronger, but FOR NOW! I feel that in KH3 Sora will become stronger than he ever has before after becoming a full fledged Keyblade Master. Right now, Riku has channeled his inner darkness, aced his MOM exam, and dived as far as...
Back