• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Yea so..

I was looking at games and what not, and in japan silent hill origins is called silent hill zero, so could tht mean kh zero would be called kh origins here, if tht makes sence with the game i guess?
  2. S

Online kh game

would you like to see an online kh game, whether it be online keybade wars, or anythinthing else. Your views and ideas are greatly welcomed.
  3. S

Cool idea for spin off game.

Id like to see a kh game were we get to play through the whole game as riku/mickey, giving us some ne wlight on thier stories. Like rik is main game and "master hard" game mode would be mickey, after kh2 i think new kh games need some better difficulty.
  4. S

Possible names for E.S.

I figured i could try and think of some names for E.S. since we have aqua and ven ( water and wind in latin) so i thought, EARTH sea and sky, or ground water and wind, from those sayings or what ever. So i looked up ground in the latin dictionary and found these which i think could be possible...
  5. S

Real and Fake keyblades

I been reading a lot of stuff with "real" keyblades being ones with key chains and anythign else is just fake. I would have to disagree with this though. I think that any keyblades with key chains are keyblades directly connected to kingdom hearts, why sora could lock hearts, and lock keyholes...
  6. S

sora connected to Kingdom Hearts?

I was thinking about this and it almost seems like sora is connected to kingdom hearts. In KH he had kairi's heart and was able to give that back to her, in KH2 it is implied Axel gains a heart while fighting along sora so i think it could be possible sora is able to tap into kingdom hearts or...
  7. S

E.S. is a nobody

This idea came to me after looking at a subbed cutseen from kh2 final mix in which riku is fighting roxas and Diz comes and says "did he say he hated sora?" or somethign but anyway heres what came to me. I was trying to figure out how U.E.M. could be a nobody/ heartles as some think and...
  8. S

What happened to the keyblades?

If the 3 knights in the regular KH2 secret ending pick up sora's, riku's, and mickey's then why don't they have them in the new secret vid if its supposed to be a continuation of that one. sorry if this has alread y been said, but its jsut beeen bugging me and i really wanna know whats going on...
  9. S

ES looking like sora

I wonder if anyone else noticed this but in the secret vid after prottect is cast by FS and ES starts falling he looks odly like Kh2 sora. Is this a coincidence? please let me know what you think.
  10. S

KH2 all over again + theory speculation

I was watching the secret video from final mix and realised somethign, somethings seemed very similiar to kh2 tothat got me thinking. The old guy is a nobody and the dark soilder is his counterpart nobody. It would make sence that he wanted kingdom hearts (or already has it) like in kh2 with...
  11. S

KH3 (or what ever it'll be called) theory

This may sound like fiction butits nessicary to get my point across. I'll start off with the keybladers. I think the 3 knights are realtives or have the spirits of sora and kairi, no riku, i think the blue haried girl (BHG) is related to Xehoronort or has his sprirt. I think the dark knight...
  12. S

KingdomHearts Mega Theory

This theory concerns organzation 13 and the secret ending of kh2 I think that the lost 2 that are refered to in the ending is either refering to sora and riku wen they go into that castle in CoM or namine and roxas after they rejoin with kairi and sora. The "chasers" are probaly the heartless...
  13. S

kh3 online?

if kh3 is made then maybe it would have online play for keyblade wars. that would be fricken sweet
  14. S

kh3 threory

With all the keyblades that are seen in the secret ending i think that the three that are seen are preparing for the keyblade wars. The keyblades can only choose a weilder while the wielder has gone through some sleep( this sleep is when you go into those rooms in begging where you choose which...
  15. S

Namine and kairi

If namine is kairi's nobody or other, then when did kairi turn into a heartless?
  16. S

haraacters U would like to see in KH

ONe person i would personally like to see make an apperance would be Nruto i guesss. Im accully not all entirely sure but it would be intersting.
  17. S

Kh3 and so on

As much as we would all love the KH series to go on forever we have to face the facts. It has to come to end some time but when will that sometime be? kh2? or will they go on and contiue it from then on Post your thoughts here
  18. S

Kh sneak peak

here i completely erased everything
  19. S

free kh soundtrack

im not sure but i did do this, i think if you put your copy of kh in your computer you get the entire kh soundtrack. i no i did tht but not sure how i got the soundtrack but i think thts what u do.no lie pplz
  20. S

twilight is the true light

if light leads to darkness and darkness leads to the light then the only true light could either be darkness which is not light at all so twiligth is the only true light the neutral or the nonexistant ones twilight. everything points to twilight being the only true light since neither light or...
Back