• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Why do men have nipples?

Post your theories here!XD
  2. S

The Pants Game

Tis a simple game, all you have to do is take a quote from a movie or a video game and replace one of the words with pants. Examples: "I now know, without a doubt, Kingdomhearts...is pants!" Kingdom hearts Even the smallest person can change the pants of the future." "Gondor has no pants...
  3. S

Huh? What's this?

I didn't like the it the first time either and I think it's because the way it starts, y'know? Right in the middle. Probly why it takes a few listens to like, but I like it though not nearly as much as Simple and Clean
  4. S

Question

Are you able to change your username?
  5. S

Scared of High School

I'm goin' to my first year of high school monday and I'm scared ;_; Any words of advice/encouragment for me?Q_Q
  6. S

Fun with donald and goofy

Every get mad because donald or goofy mess ya up while your tryin to do somethin in the game? Or wish you could outrun'em cause your tired of them following you EVERYWHERE? here are 2 fun ways to mess with themXD 1. Hurting Goofy: Since goofys so tall you can pick up a barrel or a box and chuck...
  7. S

Why Marluxia turned against the Organization *JOKE*

heres my twist ^_~ Diz: ::introduces Marluxia:: Larxene: So what weapon'd ya pick? Marluxia: Why, the best one of them all!*shing*:: pulls out sythe:: all: ....*snort, stiffled laughter noises* Marluxia: What!? What's so funny!? Axel: *snort* you DO know thats the *snicker* flower sythe...
  8. S

Feelings For Kingdom Hearts 2

I do too o.O
  9. S

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

All would feel my wrath T_T
  10. S

Anything in Kingdom Hearts creep you out?

One time I got on the roof of that weird thingy that cid stands near and I turned off the highjump thingy so Donald & Goofy couldn't follow me ::made a game out of outrunning themXD:: and I put it on first person view looked at the sky for awhile turned around and BAM Donald was in my faceXD...
  11. S

who looks the coolest sora or riku

Sora is cooler cause he's got da spikes ^(' ' ^) j00 ain't nothin' without da spikes
  12. S

How many of you actually own the game?

It was the first game I got when I bought my PS2. I'd still have both but we got robbed. Six months later mum still hasn't bought my replacement but it's close T_T
  13. S

What happens when you touch a Moogle's PomPom?

This is off topic but why DO moogles say kupo after everything they say?
  14. S

Mickey's Keyblade

Heres my less then professional guess: The reason Mickey didn't go and lock all the other worlds was because he had to go to Kingdom Hearts to hold back the darkness. But I don't know how to explain the gummi peices from alice in wonderland and the tarzan place and what - not T_T;
  15. S

Manga Cancled

I'm probly really late but I just found out today that the Kingdom Hearts manga was cancled T__T *dissapointment*
  16. S

Riku or Sora

I pick Sora. I love Riku and Sora but I like Sora better because he has the spikey hair X)
  17. S

Sora and Kairi

Man it'd really rock if they kissed T_T
  18. S

Sora and Kairi

I like to imagine these kind of things to keep myself sane whilest I wait "patiently" for KH2: What do you think would be a good reuniting scene for Kairi and Sora? I'm hopin' for atleast one cute scene with them in it. T_T
  19. S

Favorate Boss

My fave is the rock Titan because you can get on his shoulder and it's all like"wee!" I went up against sephiroth because I wanted to see how many hits I could get in before dieing and he totally killed me in two T_T
  20. S

Favorivte Heartless From KH1

My favorite boss is the Armor and reverse Armor because I LOVE the clinking noises it makes when you hit him and because I love it when he arms and legs esplode. My favorite regular monster is shadows because usually your fighting atleast 5 of them at once and its I love getting them all grouped...
Back