• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Why do men have nipples?

Post your theories here!XD
  2. S

The Pants Game

Tis a simple game, all you have to do is take a quote from a movie or a video game and replace one of the words with pants. Examples: "I now know, without a doubt, Kingdomhearts...is pants!" Kingdom hearts Even the smallest person can change the pants of the future." "Gondor has no pants...
  3. S

Question

Are you able to change your username?
  4. S

Scared of High School

I'm goin' to my first year of high school monday and I'm scared ;_; Any words of advice/encouragment for me?Q_Q
  5. S

Fun with donald and goofy

Every get mad because donald or goofy mess ya up while your tryin to do somethin in the game? Or wish you could outrun'em cause your tired of them following you EVERYWHERE? here are 2 fun ways to mess with themXD 1. Hurting Goofy: Since goofys so tall you can pick up a barrel or a box and chuck...
  6. S

Manga Cancled

I'm probly really late but I just found out today that the Kingdom Hearts manga was cancled T__T *dissapointment*
  7. S

Sora and Kairi

I like to imagine these kind of things to keep myself sane whilest I wait "patiently" for KH2: What do you think would be a good reuniting scene for Kairi and Sora? I'm hopin' for atleast one cute scene with them in it. T_T
  8. S

Pirates of the Caribbean

I have a few questions about this PoTC thing. What was the proof that this might be a world? I'm not doubting it or anything but I'm wondering if like there were screencaps or something cause I'd reeeally like to see that o.o Is it a for sure thing or just another maybe? Also'd like to know what...
Back