• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Anyone else thinking Passion sounds way better then Sanctuary?

Utada was excellent with the Simple and Clean/Hikari. That was because they didn't try to force her english singing with the orginal song and beat. They gave Simple and Clean its own beat and lyrics to match her english voice(hell even the english language). I'm afraid they cheaped out on...
  2. D

Any one see what I see?

Every time Roxas wants to use the keyblade he needs a median. Like a stick, or a club. Anyone willing to explain.
  3. D

The defiantion of a Shell

I believe that you can't really call BHk a shell. Since Bhk falls to much in the "exception range". Like Ansem. Losing his body to the darkness but not becoming a heartless. (well one of the ansemss is just a heart^_^) Roxas is also like Ansem since he is basicly doing the impossible, wielding a...
  4. D

The Great Theory

HAha. The Kh universe now have "keyblade wars". Man my heart jumped when I saw that... well anyway I believe these keyblade wars are set up like so: we all saw a battle field, filled with fallen keyblades. As we all know the keyblade master protects the worlds but where were all these keyblade...
  5. D

Die nooby theories die

This is the nooby buster post I might have to do this every month or so, just to remind the noobies. For one only one heart could have been released when Sora used the dark keyblade, and that heart was kari's. You know why that is noobies, well for one and only one kari GAVE HER HEART TO SORA...
  6. D

Why Sora isn't complete

This is a simple question which i will give a simple answer. (EM) tells sora he is not complete, but have you thought of what that means in (EM) point of view. Is it possible that (EM) was refering to the fact that despite the fact that Sora is defiently light, he has a little dark. To (EM) that...
  7. D

Why Bhk Shouldn't exist

Now do we remember the legend of the keyblade master right. On one hand he or she could save the world, which probally means beating back the heartless or sealing the doors with light, and on the other hand the keyblade master could destroyed the world, giving it up to darkness. Which probably...
  8. D

Deep Dive, Riku and BHK

Now on the heels of my 13 Organization thread http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=27878 I would like to point out something else. Deep Dive seems to be a world completly over run by darkness, but is not broken up into little pieces. Interesting, also not that many hearts returned to...
  9. D

13 Oganization

maybe there is more then 13 members of the organization. Just thinking if all the people from com is dead, well axel didn't die he just got beaten, i count about 3 members of the organization went down on sora watch and 2 or 3 memebers got killed by riku or while we played as riku. that adds up...
  10. D

What was the song playing in the Kh2 trailers

Other then the simple and clean instrumental, what was that song that was playing in the trailers for kh2, and if you can tell me the name and who made that would be nice. Also if you can.. give me the link to download. and just a side note(ignore it if your not interested in nonkh topics)...
  11. D

For the last time

I'll just say a few notes: 1) no such thing as a present keyblade why you might ask, simple the present is just a plane of existence, not a power like light, dark, or twilight. So how can the keyblade adopt the power of something that is not even a power in the first place? There is no such...
  12. D

What new worlds would yoiu like to see in Kh2

I know this have been done before but with pirates of the caribean in kh2( as hard is that to imagine or believe), i would think that we can now say our new possible worlds without sounding too dumb. I think star wars would be a nice touch for kh2. with the light and dark side of the force thing...
  13. D

Riku theory, plus some things to know about keyblade

This is my Riku theory, its just a restatment of a post a made a while ago. Note Riku powers are from the darkness. he simple chose the twilight road. The little light in Riku is the friendship he still has with sora and Kairi . That light got a lot brighter and effects Riku more( note I AM NOT...
  14. D

Why does BHK have two Keyblades?

Now it's been said that BHK is the perfect combination of light and dark thus making him twilight. But why do we need a keyblade master of twilight. I think BHK doesn't exist to fight just heartless I think he exist to fight twilight it self. think about it, the only reason riku or sora beat the...
  15. D

Riku vs Sora in KH2

Now that both are all grown up now and ready to kick ass. If they where to fight one on one no fusion no help. keyblade against keyblade who will win. I like Riku and besides I will bet Riku gotten a lot stronger and with no pesky ansem playing puppet master he has full control over the darkness...
Back