• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Glowing Eye Unknown?

OK, I have searched the forums extensively looking to see if somebody has figured it out yet, but they haven't so I am going to expose my opinion on the GEU. The GEU (glowing eye unknown) is the first living thing that you see in Deep Dive. AND he is the first heartless you see in it also...
  2. L

Just a random KH2 Question

This has prolly been asked a million and one times, but i need to ask it because I'm to lazy to look for it in the forums. On the KH2 preview and logo, it has japanese text under the kingdom hearts logo, and i can't read japanese so i want to know what it says. Anbody know what it says????
  3. L

Ansem Theory

OK, unless you are completely retarded you have probably realised the color of Ansem's eye's.....They are orange. I just got done watching the KH2 preview for like the 1000th time, and i realised that the guy in the red rags, I think his name is Diz, his eyes, they are also orange. Maybe Ansem...
Back