• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Some new

2. C

KHI Continuous Collab

Who wants to collab? Post a start or let me know if you want me to start. I wanna see some activity here. :[ Edit: I renamed the thread to make it a thread like "The Trash Can". Nobody has posted in that old thread in pretty long time. Maybe Rien or CME will want to merge the threads. Who...
  3. C

I don't know what to say

Here I am again. after another 2 year break. This is my second tag in 4 years. I just feel like getting back into things.
  4. C

[Request] Where are all you old timers?

This is a request. Who has stocks/C4D Renders/Fonts/Brushes/whatever you like to get me back in the game?
  5. C

2 years and I guess I can still do it?

Giving it a go anyway... First time in photoshop in almost 2 years.
  6. C

Were you listening? I missed that last part.

WiPs. suggestions appreciated. But. I probably won't do anything with either of these for another week at least. edit: decided to go ahead and play with the second tag a little
  7. C

Yup. im back.

Sorry for my absence. had some personal problems. anyway. new.
  8. C

Be Inspired

What inspires you? lets see it. any type of art. music, drawings, photography, writing, paintings. anything. fer real. Right now, im pretty interested in typography. http://thedesigninspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/typography/Envy-3D-Text-Wallpaper.jpg...
  9. C

Photoshop Alternative. [No DL Required]

http://www.splashup.com/splashup/Splashup.swf have fun. =] very limited in terms of filters and such, but its fun to play with.
  10. C

[Sub] SotW 105

Going back about a year and a half to Ray for this idea. Typography: THE DIRECTORS BUREAU SPECIAL PROJECTS Go here, press the shuffle button. the text that comes up is what goes with your tag. Stock: Flickr: Explore interesting photos from the last 7 days in FlickrLand... Click the link, one...
  11. C

Oh, Compromise.

12. C

Who's Bad?

I'm working on a digipainting of Michael Jackson as a tribute. Not near finished yet, but I need some opinions. First, heres a progress shot of what I have: http://i44.tinypic.com/16gk5lf.png This is the image im using as a reference: http://i42.tinypic.com/fx6nbk.jpg Now, I need to know if...
  13. C

TKO [Gift2Crow]

Empty sig space should be filled. :p unless you dont want it. thats cool too. I was just feelin a little old school lol. but in case you're not feelin the big canvas.
  14. C

Need Opinions.

Which ones more appealing.
  15. C

C4E's Secret Stuff.

Resource Thread. :D Mmkay, cleaning this up a bit. PSDs: (Click the tag) Request PSDs from HERE! Feel free to request PSDs to anything in that main album. Right now my laptop doesn't have a power cord, so if the PSD is on my laptop I won't be able to get it up right away, but I will...
  16. C

Digital Media (Must be semi-pro or higher to post.)

lol I like that. Just noticed that in the graphics forum description. Clever staff member. :p Anywayyy. I swear this will be my last thread for a few days haha finished the tag I used in the battle with Happy Holocaust: and made one more in case King Sora X still wanted to battle: and...
  17. C

Finally finished this tutorial.

Well... some people were asking for this tutorial about a year ago and i forgot to finish it. I was doing a bit of cleaning on my desktop and came across the PSD to it and decided to finish writing it. so here it is. A year in the making lol Enjoy. =] Direct Link :D
  18. C

Happy Holocaust vs. C4E [VOTE]

Good luck H.H. =] First to 7 wins. Tag 1: - Happy Holocaust ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tag 2: - C4E Fin. 0-7.
  19. C

Open Challenge!

1 on 1 freestyle tags. I've only made 2 tags in the past 9 months and a tag battle i think is what i need to push myself to be more creative. first person to post a new tag. no pre-mades. =] I'll try and have one done before tomorrow.
  20. C

Hold up... lemme fix my hat.

Nice. Forums allow posting of more than 2 images now. :D
Back