• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

How many of you actually own the game?

Well I bought it before it went platinium... and YAY I am happy about it. To think that at first I thought that this game would suck... Well come one... mixing FF and Disney... but it came out really well... better than I expected...
  2. M

Kingdom Hearts question

Well yeah... if you made a mistake you should face the consequeces. I highly doubt that Sora is perfect so he will make few mistakes and there should be some negative side - effects... I'm still looking foward to not so happy ending, but without anyone dieing....
  3. M

Riku - Friend or Foe? Plus more wonderings

Just some speculations... don't worry about it. Maybe he will die, maybe not. Nothing to be sure about until the game comes out... Still I think the ending will be dramatic but in some other way... I HIGHLY doubt about BHK being Sora's brother... Yeah I think Kairi will fight this time... maybe...
  4. M

Who thinks kh2 will be the last kh game?

If the story will end in KH2 and there won't be any unaswered questions than I think it should be the end. There is no point in making the game go on forever. With Final Fantasy there is different picture because each part is practicly new game, new world new characters. If Kingdom Hearts would...
  5. M

Pirates of the Caribbean

Still although this world could be interesting a think it's not such a great idea about this world in KH2... Something just doesn't seems right in there... and seeing realistic made Sparrow and cartoon made Donald beside him gives me unpleasant chills. On the second hand I wouldn't like to see...
  6. M

Cheer Question.

It just makes the time for summoned "beasts" last a bit longer... That's it I guess... I didn't much use it though...
  7. M

Bhk Greatest Theroy Ever !!!!!!!

Isn't Riku like... um between light and darkness... correct me if I'm wrong... I played KH:CoM a looong time ago and I think it was like that...
  8. M

plz read!mickey and sora!

Cometboy17 please don't say things that only you think are certain... Keep doing things like that and you're be one who is slow... I agree with Keyblade Shards about black duds.
  9. M

kh2 characters

Aerith all the way Hehehe. Kairi and Namine are ok. As for the 6 b*&ches... I ment princesses from disney worlds... the just unatractive to me... I only like Mulan in KH2
  10. M

plz read!mickey and sora!

Ok... now I'm lost... sorry but just like Night Shadow I don't understand a bit... the only conection I see is that they are both Keyblade weilders and that's about it...
  11. M

Behemoth - easy or what?

Still he was harder ( but not hard^^) than Rock Titan... man I had more problems with normal enemies than with him...
  12. M

KH:comic#2

... <--- that what was my reaction...
  13. M

Fan Movie

Ok... I just watched yer video and I must say you choose a good song for this (more FF Advent Children than Kingdom Hearts thou...)video. Song is really suitible for fighting scenes. You should work a little on timing and give this video few effects... Still you did a good job
  14. M

New FF characters?

I hope I won't see Yuna in the game... I dislike her. As for Rikku I hope she will be taken from Final Fantasy X not X-2 because she was like total idiot in the game, unlike in X. I think that Tifa would be great or Quistis. Zell would fit quite well also^^.
  15. M

Kingdom Hearts stuff shop?

Can someone give me a link for a good page where I can buy stuff like action figures, accesories and other?
  16. M

Final Fantasy characters in KH 2.

I really hope that Yuna won't be in the game - I hate her. I'm looking foward to Tifa... and I don't think that her boobs will be much problems judging from her looks in FF Advent Children. Auron and Leon will be there for sure... About Vincent I'm quite sceptic... I mean Cloud stole his claws...
  17. M

hardest kh1 boss

I had most hard time when fighting Black Dragon... somehow it was really hard for me... and my favourite strategy for fights like this failed there ( on back and let my loyal servants do things for me and I will heroicly deliver the last blow^^) A fight with Yuffie and Leon was also quite...
  18. M

What's your favorite Keyblade?

Re: wats ur fav keyblade? Well... Oblivion, Oathkeeper, Pumpkin Head and Metal Chocobo are the ones for me
  19. M

Cloud

It also have a symbolic meaning because Sephiroth has a one wing also on the oposite side of Cloud's
  20. M

Choosing the 2 Keyblades

Oblivion and Oathkeeper or Pumpkin Head^^
Back