• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. devilsTrinity

News ► Take a look at Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind's Japanese Pre Order theme

I prefer this background and theme. Wish we would’ve gotten that one.
  2. devilsTrinity

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 Might Go To PS4/XBox One Says IGN

I hope not. That's so much overkill. I literally almost own all the games three times over.. all for different consoles and such. It's pretty much a cashgrab now. There is literally no reason to put them on PS4 and XBOXONE with them coming out now. Kinda irks me actually. (as I walk out...
  3. devilsTrinity

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Box Art!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Box Art! Okay.... Just saying. No need to be rude child.
  4. devilsTrinity

Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Box Art! You get it. I could have sworn everywhere else it's been 1.5. I feel like there should be some consistency instead of a half and half deal. I guess you can't do half Roman numerals? I could be wrong
  5. devilsTrinity

Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Box Art! I guess. Just seems weird to me.
  6. devilsTrinity

Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Box Art! Ehhh could be better. Anyone notice it says I.5 and not 1.5?
  7. devilsTrinity

best commands and dream eaters in kh3d?

I also noticed being 38 now 40 at Symphony of Socery on proud it seems like the nightmares are a lot stronger just from Musketeers.
  8. devilsTrinity

Yeah I tried it and it works. You keep combo plus and all those which is nice. Frootz Cat is gonna be a must at the end with all his Hp and attack hastes and such.
  9. devilsTrinity

Sweet. Thanks a lot. So like combo plus and all those stay after unlocking them? Because I've been so hesitant on taking certain de out and they've got like 1000 lp haha
  10. devilsTrinity

I have a question about abilities. So what the f. They change when you change Dream Eaters. Is there any way to get them all on at once? Like do I have to master a DE for them to permanently stay activated or what? Is it not possible to have all the abilities and support on at once.
  11. devilsTrinity

Proud mode tips?

Same here. Saw him and thought it was gonna be a minor duel. He isn't hard it's just all those damn decoy frogs. He gets all lost in the fray haha. I bet you get him as a spirit and hopefully something else pretty cool when you beat him. He seems cool with his sword and stuff haha.
  12. devilsTrinity

Proud mode tips?

Stoked on those AR cards. Now I gots me some Frootz Cats and Kannon. So anyone run into the Frog in Cloches that has like 10 life bars? Got him down like four and he disappeared. Anyone beat him or find out what happens when you do?
  13. devilsTrinity

Proud mode tips?

I'm also glad. I haven't had any glitches with my game at all. The camera does suck ass tho. Hockmonkey was easy even at a lower level. Got MeowJesty first time I used my AR card. Loving this game so far. I know I'm gonna 100 percent this like all the main ones 1,2,bbs. Those DE take up a lot...
  14. devilsTrinity

Proud mode tips?

Always play on Proud mode. Level grinding in Traverse Town before I go on. Probably 15 before I bounce.
  15. devilsTrinity

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

Demo is so freakinf awesome. They went above and beyond on graphics and level quality. I'm so surprised and so much more stoked for this now. I guess since I'm playing Re:Coded finally I didn't expect that level of quality. Looks so good. Love the flow motion already after one play thru Mine...
  16. devilsTrinity

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Yeah I guess so. Just read on the front page they said one change. Thanks! This is probably it.
  17. devilsTrinity

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Anyone know what the one change to our version is?
  18. devilsTrinity

June 2012 GameInformer Nomura Interview!

I see the multiple handheld devices. But I don't see normura going multi with the main titles. Sticking with PS3 hopefully
  19. devilsTrinity

June 2012 GameInformer Nomura Interview!

So KH Hd and kH3 are next. If he was smart he'd make the Hd remaster 1, 2, and BBS FM's. Perfection.
  20. devilsTrinity

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

Screw BBS V2. Anything that can be answered in that will be addressed in KH3. Literally no need for V2.
Back