• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. devilsTrinity

This site needs a new feature

So I've noticed that when talking in the forums there is no feature to let you know when you've been quoted. I think that would be a nice addition so you don't have to lurk on a thread and if you're talking in more than one you can go to your user cp and see if anyone has responded to what you...
  2. devilsTrinity

the link

well im kinda confused so help me out. Since nomura said that you didnt have to play COM to get 2 what about all the dead org. members. are they gonna act like sora didnt kill um all or what>? Cause what if they refrence to it or something...... well just a question so tell me what you...
  3. devilsTrinity

leveling and skills...

jw what do you think will happen... will we have to start out new and learn everything over and level from 0 to 100 again or maybe we could transfer our kh file. do you want all your old skills or wat. ive nver played a game like that but it would be interesting. so what do you think or want to...
  4. devilsTrinity

what do you think the connection between cloud and seph. is?

well since kingdom hearts came out and Sephoroth is noted as the one winged angel and since cloud is his rival and also noticabley has one wing what do you think connection is? its seems to me just like BHK and Sora are like alternate personalitys so are Cloud and Seph. its also noticable...
Back