• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

News ► A Mickey, Donald and Goofy Movie may be in the works.

Mickey Mouse movie could be in development Burny Mattinson will be behind it. Of course, Mickey hasn't starred in a Feature Film, and don't count Fantasia and Fun and Fancy Free as two of them, because he only starred in fragments of those two. And don't say it'll be a Kingdom Hearts Movie...
  2. Y

Is it RIGHT to trade in a PS2 for a PS3, knowing that PS3 don't play PS2 games?

My mom says that two systems is my limit, and I want to get a PS3. I can't trade in my Wii, because I can play the Virtual Console games on it. And I don't want to let go of my PS2, and all the games that it plays. And I want to wait until the 3DS has less bugs in the system, before getting it...
  3. Y

Is Kingdom Hearts getting TOO commercial?

I think Square Enix of America seems to think so. Because the Kingdom Hearts stuff is no longer available for purchase at the Square Enix Store's USA Site. I mean, the Kingdom Hearts section in Japan's Square Enix Store site is still there, but what about the US Store's site? Did something...
  4. Y

My first uDraw masterpiece.

http://yoshiangemon.deviantart.com/art/uDraw-Namine-190494408 Seeing as I bought the uDraw Game Tablet with the studio software for Wii, I decided to draw Naminé from the Kingdom Hearts Series. What do you think of it?
  5. Y

Attention, Hot Topic Shoppers, we have a sale on all Organization XIII Coats!

That's right. Today, while browsing through the mall, I saw Organization XIII Coats with all the other Halloween costume stuff. You know how much they cost? 80 BUCKS! Better start saving!
  6. Y

Possibility of KH:BBS Bundle may or may not happen.

According to GameStop, we're getting two different MGS:PW (Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker) PSP Bundles. One with a Spirited Green PSP, and the game in a paper case, and the Bundle in Japan known as the "Big Boss Bundle," complete with special green PSP Pouch, Camo PSP, game in traditional case...
  7. Y

Possible KH: BBS PSP Bundle Idea.

Okay, since we all know how we never even get those special Limited Edition PSP System Bundles that Japan gets (Complete with the actual plastic game cases), I think I can figure out what we'll end up getting for Birth By Sleep, in America. - PSP 3000 System, Mystic Silver - Kingdom Hearts...
  8. Y

A simple character, made in Graffiti Kingdom.

It's Plank. by ~YoshiAngemon on deviantART - In Graffiti Kingdom for PS2, you can make your own characters. I made the simplest thing that can go through a level - PLANK, from Ed, Edd N Eddy. He's simple, and yet he's so cool.
  9. Y

How strange. I'm back after so many years.

Those of you who are new, I am YoshiAngemon, a veteran from so many years back. I still remember this place, but I have some new stuff. DeviantART, and whatnot. I even have Re: Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days. I hope to be almost as active as I once was.
  10. Y

Need some resources for Mickey's KH2 Costumes

If you've read the title of the topic title, I need resources for the two costumes that Mickey wore in KH2, so that I can make them for my Mickey plush that I bought from the Disney Store a few years back. You think you could help me? Of course, for the shoes, I could always make separate shoes...
  11. Y

Hey, all.

I am YoshiAngemon, a famed and not-so-famed traveler of boards. I came here, because I needed a forum to fill some empty internet time with, since I got banned from TitansGo.net, all because of bringing up Terra's Revival in a thread about an episode that features Raven! It's a disgrace...
Back