• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Position offer from the Organization?

What would you do if you got offered a position from the Organization. Personally, I would join their ranks and shock the world with my newfound powers and rule with the Organization!
  2. S

Big Theory Story! Read please!

Note: This story is just a theory. So if you disagree with this, don't start cussing me out. *Part 1: The Beginning* In the beginning, there were 4 Chasers. Each Chaser created their own Keyblade. The Keyblade had the power to create, destroy, or rewrite(edit). For a few...
  3. S

Who is your favorite Organization member?

Who is your favorite Organization member? Also show why you picked that person.
  4. S

This is...The final stretch...

It's almost time. Many of you have been neesh gaming for 3 years, waiting at last for KH2. Well, the final stretch has come upon us. But...what will happen to this website, will you all still come here? And if there will be a KH3, will there be a www.kingdomhearts3.net? Sure, click on it. I...
  5. S

That would suck if there was a KH3...

Alright, I will tell you all right now: it would stink if there was a KH3. Why? Because we spent A LOT of time waiting for KH2, and I mean A LOT of time! And we still have a lot of time to go. Another reason I do not want them to make a KH3 is that they will probably start taking those...
  6. S

Re to "Who do you think this is?"

Picture 1 Picture 2 Maybe it was Sora. Tell me what you think.
  7. S

Axel and Sora?

Axel said in KH: CoM that he and Sora had something in common; that they were very much alike. This comes on as yet another question, but does anyone have any ideas?
  8. S

Final Fantasy characters in KH 2.

Who do you think will be in KH 2 that is an FF character? I know for sure it's Auron. There has been some rumors that Vincent Valentine is coming to KH 2. I think I also heard that Yuna and Tifa Lockheart (w00t) will be coming. I want Paine to be there, too!
  9. S

Hate to break it to ya, but...

Okay, many members of www.kingdomhearts2.net have been posting threads that the release date is September 14th. And many other people have been sick and tired of reading these threads. I hate to break it to ya, but they are all right about the release date, at least so far with their evidence...
  10. S

Enigmatic Man

Okay, that last thread about the Egnimatic Man didn't really help us out here, except we made a guess he could've been the big boss and source of heartless plus the leader of the Organization. Or he could've been Ansem's right hand man. BUT we still don't know who he is. Do you think he could be...
  11. S

The grand thread: Who is the Egnimatic Man?!

Okay, we all know who BHK is. We all know who Axel is. BUT we do not know who the Egnimatic Man is. My theory(it may be crazy) is that the Egnimatic Man IS the source of all the Heartless and is the leader of the Organization. We have not wondered about him for a while. He may be the big boss of...
  12. S

KH3 on PS3?

Should KH3 be on PS3, if it ever does come out I mean, but should it? Or should it stay on PS2?
  13. S

Should Kingdom Hearts be like Final Fantasy?

Should KH be like FF, I mean like have it go all the way up to FF 12 or 13 or farther? Should it be like it? That would be cool like around KH 5 Sora and Kairi marry and have a son and Riku and Namine marry and have a son, then they fight just like their fathers did when they were teens!
  14. S

Who here thinks Larxene is hot?

Okay, now i know KL thinks shes hot. He even has "Fear the hotness of Larxene in his profile and msgs. But for anyone else out there besides KL and I, who thinks she's hot?
  15. S

Who here wants a KH3!?

This would make the storyline for interesting basically! Noone has ever anticipated that there would be a KH 3! That would be sooooooooooooo cool!!!! Think about it, if it only went up to 2, its fame would only be for 1 more year, then thats it! It would make it more interesting if they went on...
  16. S

Release Date Confirmed

It has been confirmed that Kingdom Hearts II will be released September 14th, 2005. For more information go to http://www.gamespot.com Sir Auron is so cool! Anyone else here think so?! Now he's appearing on KH-2 to help Sora, Donald, and Goofy!!!! ITS SO COOL!!!! So what do you think about Auron?
Back