• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bazimon

Is it just me or does Re:Coded in KH 2.5 have some correct english lip-syncing?

I was watching the Colosseum cutscenes in English the other day and I could have sworn that Hades had correct lip syncing in the English Dub. I looked at it REALLY closely and I'm relatively sure that he's been synced with the English Dub and not the Japanese one. I just wanted to make sure that...
  2. bazimon

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

The lack of money in my wallet is gut wrenching at viewing this. Even if I could fork out the money, it means I'd have to own 1.5 twice. And even if I was able to purchase it and didn't minded having two of the game, it couldn't ship to Singapore anyways... All I can say is I hope that they...
  3. bazimon

Amazon France reveals the Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Limited Edition Boxart

I just noticed that the width of the Limited Edition is a lot bigger then the traditional width of a PS3 game (and thicker then the non-limited 2.5 cases). The width looks alot more like 1.5's limited edition and because the case has a slip-off cover, I think that there's gonna be another...
  4. bazimon

Wants for Non-Disney Worlds (that will HIGHLY UNLIKELY APPEAR) in Future KH Games

Playing KH always gets me thinking, what if the game wasn't strictly Disney. KH would definitely benefit from worlds inspired by movies/shows from companies such as Pixar, Dreamworks and Studio Ghibli. Even though this is unlikely to happen (unless Disney goes bankrupt, which face it, isn't...
  5. bazimon

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Playable at the EB Expo!

I'm so jelly that the one time KH is at a convention in Sydney is the one time I'm not there >:V
  6. bazimon

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

I seriously hope that after 2.5 they release a free DLC for 1.5 maybe just including some small fight scenes for Days. It would be REALLY appreciated...
  7. bazimon

Which Disney boss is your favorite battle?

Easy, whats more terrifying and unique then battling the devil? Chernabog hands down (but after that Maleficent is following close behind)
  8. bazimon

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX to be at San Diego Comic Con 2014!

I'm so salty because I wasn't able to make it to this year's Comic Con ;n; NOMURA YOU BETTER BE GOING NEXT YEAR!!!! (/óДó)/
  9. bazimon

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I for one would love to see some worlds that have only been touched on revisited. E.g. Cruella de Ville in a 101 Dalmations World King Arthur in a Sword in the Stone World (as Scorseselover pointed out) Gaston...
  10. bazimon

News ► Jim Meskimen to replace Dan Castellaneta as "Genie" in Future Games

I'll sure miss Dan, he allways was able to do it for me :c If only Robin Williams would replace him in KH XD
  11. bazimon

Anyone else notice the graphics look better at this part?

Maybe, just maybe this was one of the area's that had to be 'completely remade' in the ReMix?
  12. bazimon

Why is there such a low completion rate on the HD collection?

Re: [Discussion] Why is there such a low completion rate on the HD collection? Well I'm not sure about everyone else, but I loved KH ever since it came out but originally being in a PAL region with my main console being the PS2, I missed a multitude of the games, especially Re:CoM (which REALLY...
  13. bazimon

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora and Roxas Play Arts Kai Revealed at SDCC!

I'm not usually a fan of the Play Arts, just the way they are painted and their overall appearance (I prefer Nendoroids) but I could really get into the Roxas one. It looks much better then the one released ages ago...
  14. bazimon

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- North American Limited Edition!

I'm not sure what this means, but on amazon the .jpg of the limited edition photo was named 'Terra_LE_BeautyShot._V347916266_.jpg' Seems a bit weird that it's called Terra out of all things. Maybe there will be two more editions, Aqua and Ventus? Or maybe there will be two more updates to the...
Back