• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Puddle Jumper

Return of an old friend

I was gonna go with oldf**, but that wouldn't have been all that appropriate, I think. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wQKKj_qeOBQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Hello, boys! I'm back! - YouTube Anyhoo, as you can see, I go a bit back. I've been...
  2. Puddle Jumper

How do you like to set your party members?

They can do whatever they want, as long as Goofy doesn't throw a potion at me from the moment I take 1HP of damage
  3. Puddle Jumper

I'm just wondering here

Tried it all :( Am 5 levels higher now though ... and a boatload of moogle points. WAIT, I GOT IT. With the CP I got now, I can get a thousand kingdom key cards and I can just toss the cards at people, killing by the 'death by a thousand cuts' technique! HAHA! victory shall be mine! ... yeah...
  4. Puddle Jumper

I'm just wondering here

Is there even an 8 map card to get in this game? ((For Destiny Islands story door)) Because after 15 hours of playing alltogether and 3 hours of searching for the map card, I still haven't got an 8 at all ... Trying this game again after a year and I'm stuck again on this damned 8 card ...
  5. Puddle Jumper

The Expendables.

No plot synopsis required really. But I'll give you a cast list Sylvester Stallone, Terry Crews, Randy Couture, Eric Roberts, Mickey Rourke, Jet Li, Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren, Charisma Carpenter, Giselle Itie, Brittany Murphy, David Zayas, Amin Joseph, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger...
  6. Puddle Jumper

1 day away from Europe!!!

The only time Australians gets something NOT LAST is when they release a game themselves xD At any rate, saving up for a DS specially for Days ... So yeh, can't wait <3
  7. Puddle Jumper

Marvel in Kingdom Hearts

Now that Disney has acquired Marvel Entertainment, should we be broadening our speculations towards this? Fight Rhino as a boss or a vampire world with Blade. Could we be expecting this and what would you like to see? Personally I'd love to see Sora with Wolverine. xD
  8. Puddle Jumper

Will Sora's Parents be in "Birth by Sleep".

Sora is a Power Ranger for crying out loud. Have you ever seen one of their parents? It's insane I tell you how much crap these TEENAGERS can go through ...
  9. Puddle Jumper

Most Annoying Boss

Mz Riz from Sly Cooper. Annoying as hell voice, bad programming and extremely annoying hit detection. Did I mention that the unskippable cutscenes make it even worse? You have to reload the game every time you die else you'll only get a silver horseshoe ...
  10. Puddle Jumper

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

'Sup guys ^^ It's been a while. A long, long, long while :O Long long long while... LONG What I've been doing all along? I've been playing games, writing a novel, having fun, been on several other sites that will remain unmentioned due to advertising. Let's just say it involves a stuttering...
  11. Puddle Jumper

Beastmode

Beastmode Transformers A group of Transformer scientists, who orignally were sent to go after Optimus Primals crew, were sent to investigate a prison ship which had dissapeared from the radar. This since they were the closest ones to their last known location. Upon ariving at the edge of the...
  12. Puddle Jumper

Gojira

Ethan Stark was an aging cop. Considdert old by his partners, he refuses to take on a desk job for a simple reason. And that reason is that he is still fit enough to be on the streets. In fourty eight years he had grown from little, helples baby to Muscled, athletic man. His military cut, black...
  13. Puddle Jumper

Your most recent purchases

The rules are simple. Just list the books that you have bought recently. Here are my most recent purchases: Mission Impossible Colombo and the beverly hills murder James Bond, License to Kill Tom Clancy's executive orders. ((1036 pages people ... 1036 pages ...))
  14. Puddle Jumper

Jackass

Gametrailers.com - Jackass: The Game - Trailer ... Yah ... Euhm ... I'm speachles. So, this is Puddle Jumper and welcome to the Official Jackass thread. jackass the game
  15. Puddle Jumper

The Downside of Global Neverland ((Rp tale))

So I was wandering through some old websites that I used to visit and I decided to go check out Gaiaonline. Being Dutch I checked out the Dutch guids and found out I was still a member of one of them. Yay! When browsing through the threads I actually found an RP ... though they called it an RPG...
  16. Puddle Jumper

~KHInsider[The Village] The laws of the land~

And so the laws were passed down to the people ofThe Village. Laws that would preserve the peace and tranquility. Laws that would prove who was worthy to lead. όχι παρεμβολή- This law was passed to prohibit any activity outside of the village without persmission or a quest of some sort. If...
  17. Puddle Jumper

Help/Support ► Graduation song ideas

Seeing as its graduation, why not: Fall Out Boy - thx fr th mmrs
  18. Puddle Jumper

Wastelanders ((a Kingdom Hearts RP))

The only time life doesn't suck is when it is ending. When you face life, all it does is laugh at you. All you can do is laugh back. Waiting for life to throw you a bone is a waste of time. All it does it dangle that bone in front of your face, laughing at you even more. All you can do to...
  19. Puddle Jumper

Jak IV: Wastelander

Once upon a time, Puddle Jumper created a role play. That was a long time ago. By using the book of the dead, PJ revived this ancient RP. Have fun, if you wish to join. ______________________________________________ Goodmorning. My name is Ashelin. I am the wife of the legendary Eco Freak Jak...
  20. Puddle Jumper

X-men: A legend ends

Professor Charles Xavier was born in a world of wealth and fortune. When his parents died, he inheritet the family fortune and even the mansion. Allieing himself with the Mutant Eric Lehnsherr, Xavier starts the School for gifted youngsters. It was a school for the young Homo Sapien Superior...
Back