• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Holy Hell! O_o Donalds A Pimp!

http://funnyjunk.com/p/baddesign-jpg.html <- O_O...
  2. T

Pic request

I have a request. I went through all the pages of the KHI Image Gallery, and could not find the CG Concept art like pics of Sora in his 3 differen't drive modes, and the standard. I've seen sigs with the pics, but still couldn't find them. So, if someone could link them to me here, I'd greatly...
  3. T

Baaaah, I'm out of it.

I haven't been here in awhile, and was hoping somebody could give me any and all new info. Last I heard was the SE Party Trailor where Cloud and Leon were revealed.
  4. T

Fanfiction ► Comedy fic. O-o Yes. I'm back.

This is my collection of some of the funny stuff I wrote awhile back. I'll post the first part and you guys can tell me if you want me to continue or not. Story 1, Part 1: Destiny Islands: Gay's Paradise Sora and Riku are beating the crap out of eachother, argueing who gets to share the...
  5. T

Tidus22340

I'm sure most people in the GFX section know of him. He's a very talented artist. But, the reason I have made this thread is about his New Name. His name hasn't changed on the forums, but it's what he goes by now. His name is CUDDLY FLUFFS CORY Make sure every time you see him you tell him...
  6. T

Goodbye, I had the time of my life

Yup, leaving. I found a forum I found myself injoying more, so I guess I'll be leaving. Some of you are probly happy about that. Heh. I hope most of you enjoyed my stay here though. I really liked it here, you guys always made me laugh. Except when you piss me off. XD Well, I'll miss you guys...
  7. T

Fanfiction ► Another Fic: Twenty First Century Samurai

I write alot don't I? :D Well, I am sad to announce, that, with the more fics I take on, the more I have to give up on. I'm currently working on three fics, WAY to much for me. So, I must drop off Kingdom Hearts: The Story Through Riku's Eyes. If I finish one I might continue it, but don't get...
  8. T

Favorite quote from DMC3

Already made the fav cutscene thing, but now it's quotes. WOO! 1) Looks like this is gonna be one hell of a party-Dante 2) I forgot one itsty teeny pwoblem-Jester 3) The shaft that causes women to tremble-Jester 4) You'll be nice to me won't you?-Dante 5) Ooh, I love a fast woman-Dante 6) Do...
  9. T

DMC3 Cutscenes

Ok, needles to say they all are AMAZING. But I was wondering what your favs are. I like 1) Dante and Virgil fighting Arkham together 2) The opening (In the shop not the FMV) 3) Dante getting his Devil Powers 4) When Dante is swallowed by Leviathan 5) Dante hacking his way out of Leviathans eye...
  10. T

Fanfiction ► My poem

Yes, believe it or not, Tre' writes poems. Tre's fans-WTF?! Yeah...Well here it is. Enjoy.:) Shifting Minds Deep in my mind Three people live Maybe more so But I dare to find The first is crazy Unpredictable and strange But when I wake everything is to hazy The second is cold and ruthless...
  11. T

E3 update

Ok, I am to lazy to find the first E3 thread I made, so here it is. Updates from the E3 pre-show Next Genaration Consoles X-box 360 The name has been released, and now a picture has been seen also. However, this thing as it is titled 360 is not round. It has a slim design, and stands up on...
  12. T

Jokes

Jokes. Very funny things. Post your jokes here! They can be dirty, blonde, normal, weird, stupid, yo momma/papa, anything except knock knock jokes. Don't like those. Here's some of mine. A blonde is walking through town when she sees a brunnete on some train tracks jumping up and down saying...
  13. T

Fanfiction ► FVII Fic, Forgiveness

I posted this awhile back and nobody read it. T_T PLZ read it this time. My friends think it's good. Prologue A Sequel To Final Fantasy 7 Forgiveness Meteor was about to crash into Midgar. It seemed there was no hope. Holy was weakening. Has Aerith’s prayer failed? Cloud thought. “What is...
  14. T

Devil May Cry 3 help

AAA! Games SO hard. Anyway, if this gets ignored like my last post for DMC helo, I'll be mad. I'm on the...uh...I think it's the fifth mission, and I can't beat the gate keeper brothers. I get some good damage in, but I still die anyway. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Plz post your strategy...
  15. T

The Green Day Concert In Madison Wisconsin

This show rocked!!! My very first concert!!! W00T!!! Anyway, the reason I'm making this thread is to see if anyone on the forums was there besides me. XD I was up in one of the suites (No one rented them, so they made them general admission) so I wouldn't be squished in the mosh pit. I really...
  16. T

I need some serious freakin help!!!!

Ok, I was gone from my home town for a WEEK. WITHOUT A COMPUTER. T_T I have no idea what is going on. All I know is that the Jump Festa Trailer surfaced. Finally. I need info, BADLY. Give me a whole run-down of what's been going on, and a DETAILED discription of the Jump Festa Trailor would be...
  17. T

Arrgh!!!

Ok, this new system is pissing me off!!!:mad: I bought a Diamand Dust, and a when I went to equip it, it said I had a Twilight Kingdom Key!!! So then I tried to equip that, and it said it was equipped. I went to battle, and I couldn't use it! So I went to unequip the weapon and equip it again...
  18. T

Dual Wielding Techiques

Okay, from the TGS04 trailer, we see that Sora can do some pretty awesome techniques while Dual Wielding. I was just wondering, what kind of techs do you think he's gonna be able to use? Just make them up. This IS different from create an ability. I hope you people will think of it that way...
  19. T

O_o Wow

I've been thinking. There haven't been any screens of Riku from KH2 yet. But, maybe we've already seen him. What if walking the road of Dawn has morphed his appearance? What if he's the BHK?!? I don't think that DD and ASAS have any relavance, so don't bug me with that. It's just something that...
  20. T

E3

Ok, I'm pretty sure every one is phsyced about E3 this year. Every one is hoping there will be a release date for KH2, and other games they've been wanting. I heard today that G4 is doing a two hour special every day of E3. I will be watching this thing like a hawk, so I will post all...
Back