• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Super Smash Brothers Dojo

Not a guarantee, but for those of you hoping Sora would be in SSBD: The list of musicians for the game include Yoko Shimomura, and she's credited with the Kingdom Hearts series in particular. So, either were going to just have music by Yoko for some other reason, or Sora (or other characters)...
  2. S

Operating System Help

I'm writing an OS for no real reason at all. I've been working on it for some time now and have taken a LONG (6 monthes) break because it's very hard. It can multitask, get input from the keyboard, print to the screen in text mode, and execute applications stored in memory. If anyone is willing...
  3. S

Riku Help

Hi, I'm looking for help developing a cheat code. I wan't to create a code that lets you drive into riku, but my code so far has no effect at all. I know... sounds crazy. There are some weird things about Riku, for example, any world character can be controlled using cheatcodes to direct the...
  4. S

Anitform, for those not clear on it.

Antiform, for those not clear on it. Reasoning ----------------------------------------------------- I was tierd of the misconception that antiform was triggered by getting hit a number of times in relation to driving. That's not true. You can't get hit while driving, there is a shockwave...
  5. S

Messed up Wikipedia

Someone replaced the nouns in this article with random other nouns. Surprisingly, they stay consistent! Look under "The Beginning (Simon Belmont)" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts
  6. S

Death of a nobody

i don't usually make Threads or even respond to them, but I have been thinking about Something that bothers me. In ansem report 4: "the three elements that compose life...the heart, the Soul, And the body. when life loses the heart, what happens to the leftover Soul and body? when the soul...
  7. S

Make-a-something 1.0

Make wateva, ability, spell, card(KH:CoM), drive fusion/form, summons, party members, anything. make sure your catagory is specific, spell different from ability. make sure you include tha catagory, name of move, damage if any, stuff u need to pull it off, and anything else(make sure you have...
  8. S

Found it!

please dont make a big deal about this, but a while back i found a post about what keyblades are in kh2 and if you are able to make one yourself. this link shows the article that confirmed that "make-it-yourself" idea. http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/news2/headlines/86666235.shtml its kinda...
Back