• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Where's Sephiroth in KH2 ?

First of all PLZ don't flame me I haven't been on this site 4 a long time ... But Since I've seen scans where Cloud and Leon (squall) are Back-to-Back I've been wondering Will Sephiroth Come Back too ? Cuz everytime Cloud showed up somewhere, Sephiroth was there 2. So I'm begining to wander...
  2. M

Why did You choose your name ?

Ok I know i posted this in the wrong section, so plz don't flame me Ok What made you pic the nic-name you're using on this site ... I choose my nic-name after seein a picture of Sephiroth Usin make-up And wearin A dress, And he was also good lookin :P *giggles* :p
  3. M

What are YOU gonna do if ...

If Kingdom Hearts 2 Will be Awful instead of Wonderfull !! Will you never play it again or will ya throw it in the trash ?? Or sumthin else ... (not likley)
  4. M

It kinda bugs me ...

Well this is probally old and discussed in many Forums, but I havent read em It's more like A Question accually, Why do you get EXP-points when you beat the alst Ansem ? I mean what good is it, since Ya can;t go any further like in FF X-2. Or is there Some secret or so ? If anyone knows...
  5. M

Jack Sparrow in KH ?

I guess we had the newsletter sain that pirates of the carribean was a world in KH2 ... right ? But I havent seen any pic's of that word or a trailer .. *starts cryin* Can anyone help me out ? please
  6. M

Is it just me ...

...Or Are all the screenshots and trailers in Japaneese ??? Does that mean that we have to wait even longer for the English version ?? :confused: I hope not, I haven even't got the chance to play COM :'( Cuz I live in Holland and it still isn't in stores here ... (PLZ dont flame me for this)
  7. M

Is it just me ...

... Or are all the screenshots and trailers in Japaneese ?? Does it mean that we have to wait even longer for the game in English ?? :confused: I hope that is is just me ... Cuz I cant wait Any longer !! (I can't even buy COM yet !!!!) (PS I live in Holland) (PLZ don't flame me for this)
  8. M

The kids on the clocktower with BHK

Ok we know that BHK is on the clocktower with 3 other kids. I think the Boy in the back is Vincent (ff7) The boy in the middle Zell (ff8) And the girl Sophia Esteed (StarOcean3) (She looks like her I think ...) What do you think ??? Have fun !!!!!
  9. M

Kh-2 A World Wide Release ?!?!

I have A hunch that KH-2 Would be A world wide release. Like I said it's just A hunch, I mean it would make sense Cuz it may explain the delay of things, they would have to make te Japanese and english versions, in order to give it A World Wide release, Right ? And that this time All games...
  10. M

Final Fantasy in KH-2 Who ???

OK, I know that Auron From FF-X is in KH-2. I read somwhere that Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy VII was going to be in it. There were roumers about Yuna From FFx_X-2 (I hope not, She's had 2 games which is ENOUGH) Do you know any other FF or other Square-Enix Characters ? I hope...
  11. M

What is BHK's name ??????

Does anyone know the name of BHK, i've heard a lot of names. What do you think is the name of BHK ??? I think his name is Kain because in the ASAS when you stop it at 1:22 there can be read "what took you so long, kain ?" Cuz if BHK is not Kain than hou is kain ??????????? Have fun...
Back