• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Buying Unkown cloak, Defense Ring...

Buying Unkown cloak, Strength Ring... For now, I am buying the Unkown Cloak and Defense Ring Unknown Cloak -Still needed- Strength Ring -Still needed- Prices: Unkown Cloak buy for 15,500 Strength buy for 10,500 Prices are negotiable ADDITION: I will buy the items for 500 more gil than...
  2. E

Helath

I have around 529 health, and when I checked my status, it said 529/229. I thought it would go away but it didnt. I already lost a bit of health in battle, and hopefully when i go lower than 229, my health wont stay that way. But it is a major annoyance and defect.... EDIT: My health went lower...
  3. E

Forgot to say hi before

Ya, ive been on these boards for a few days, and never saw this board, well then heres my intro: Hello, im Emral (not my real name) Live in Canada, and im a huge gamer, im an FF finatic and I love KH... Ive played 70 hours and done everything possible, even get max strength and defense.... Oh...
  4. E

Do you need to play CoM to understand KH2?

Ok, this might have been posted before, but I couldnt find it, Does KH2 follow KH: CoM? I mean, would you need to know things from Chain of memories to play KH2? Has anybody stated this? I was never into portables, so i never bothered buying any of them (mostly because I never go out of my...
Back