• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

KH2 Character Songs. Singing org members.

Whoa.... I didn't know VAs can sing... I knew Roxas did... duh Jesse McCartney. Pretty cool! I need to find some of the songs.
  2. L

Fanfiction ► my kh3 script/ theory.......coment plz!!!!

Whoa... really does feel like the beginning. Pretty awesome!
  3. L

Riku!

Just saw the pic... Awesome! Now I cannot wait. Is the remake for the PS or PS2?
  4. L

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

AWESOME! I like this... Totally cool story! Update!
  5. L

Fanfiction ► Life In Tokyo

Why DOES Roxas lock his door? LOL.... I dunno why I said that.... Update... ^-^
  6. L

Fanfiction ► Life In Tokyo

Hey cool thats funny.... Wonder whats going to happen when they get to the 'place'....
  7. L

Fanfiction ► Who would you say is the best Fan Fic writer here?

I nominate True Serenity She is a literate writer, very descriptive and knows how to keep you hanging. My favorite from her is Love is a Funny Thing For 2nd, I say GoH For 3rd: SorasAngel1292--- or was it 1262? She wrote "Angels, demons and everything in between..."
  8. L

Original Voices and such

So if it came out in North America and it will be in Japanese... There should be English subtitles.... Oh yeah like duh! But it will be cool to experience the Japanese cast of the KH series...
  9. L

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

I signed it! How many signatures do they need? I'm #2194.... We could use our usernames?! I didnt know that... o.0
  10. L

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

YAY!! I was wondering when this will come back.....
  11. L

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

This is the best fanfic ever! The best ever I tell you! Everything was perfect! The love... the drama... the action... the adventure! Everything.... Excellent work True Serenity! Well Done! Bravo!!! Please tell us the title of the epilogue when it comes out ^_^
  12. L

I almost cried.... :cry: That was a great chapter...... Actually I did cry... hehe...
  13. L

Aww... man.... There isnt no update... I was gone for about a week and theres no update.... Demo.... I can wait! Take your time True!
  14. L

Fanfiction ► [You.Tore.Me.To.Pieces]-Collective Original Ministories

Holy channoli.... Those are like whoa... I can really feel it! You really good at this.... Everything is good. GREAT JOB!
  15. L

Fanfiction ► {//:.daRK/<

Interesting ^_^ Update soon... Very nice
  16. L

Kingdom Hearts 2 Novel - The Destruction of Hollow Bastion

Okay.... I didn't understand that thing but I'll be looking out for it ^_^ Afterall it is coming out 4 days after my birthday! Anyway... Thanks for the info.
  17. L

Fanfiction ► :... Of Angels, Demons and Everything In Between...: (A Modern KH Fic)

Whoa..... Awesome! I hope Sora is okay....ahh what the heck he'll survive!
  18. L

Passion or Sanctuary

I think Passion sounds better.
  19. L

Cliffhanger!!! NOOOO!!! awesome update btw... ^_^
Back