• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Xion's Connection

So, Kairi's heart goes into Sora; Naminé is created. Sora loses his heart; Roxas is created. But, when Sora releases his and Kairi's heart, what if Kairi's heart became "attached" to Sora's body somehow? Do you think that two Nobodies were created? Kairi's heart - Sora's body; Xion has traits of...
  2. D

Explanation of Xion's Origin

After thinking about it for a while, I have created a theory: Xion was born from the memories that Namine implanted into Sora's heart. Recall Namine's words in the new 358/2 Days trailer: "Surely she can't endure it." and something along the lines of "The memories cannot return to their...
  3. D

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Most assume that the letter from the King means that another adventure will unfold. It COULD be that the letter explains what has happened BEFORE Sora's Awakening in the first game. It could also explain the Keyblade Wars, as if they...
  4. D

Whaaaa???

5. D

Shadow Sora Drive Form? I've done it. No joke.

that's pretty cool. dang, i thought it was awesome though.
  6. D

Shadow Sora Drive Form? I've done it. No joke.

Hey everyone. I've been playing for about 24 hours now and I was in Disney Castle earlier. When in the hall before the Audience Room, I converted to Valor Form. Surprisingly, my clothes didn't turn red. I was all black, I didn't have a Keyblade, and the head icon next to the HP bar was all...
  7. D

March 29th

I stole my mom's credit card to get the game pre-ordered and to order a gamin chair with speakers and vibration in it. I told my mom i was buying more music for piano. That's how bad it is for me. You gotta love it.
  8. D

If you're interested in A Capella...

If anyone is interested in joining an A Capella group and you live in the Austin Texas area, PM me and I'll send you information. We need all range of voice. We will all choose on songs to sing. It's gonna be awesome.
  9. D

The wizard is from the Sorcerer's Apprentice

If anyone has watched Fantasia, the wizard at the end of clip #7 is the Sorcerer from The Sorcerer's Apprentice. This could mean a new world and more information on Mickey's story throughout the game. Can anyone else think of possible outcomes of this?
  10. D

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

when you tell your little brother you'll shove your foot up his Keyhole if he doesn't shut up.
  11. D

It shows sora in brave in a cutscene.

From this picture, most will assume that before this cutscene, Sora fused with a party member. P.S. the red clothing has officially been confirmed to be Valor Form.
  12. D

(A little on the slow side >.<)

A Lion King world (Pride Rock) has not been confirmed by Square. No pictures have been released of it either.
  13. D

What is your faveorite thing about kingdom hearts?

The storyline is definitely my favorite factor of Kingdom Hearts, and I also believe that's what made it such a hit all over the world. It's such a well thought out storyline: twists, turns, and mild comedy (Peter stabbing Hook up the crack). Especially the surprises! When I went to the Clock...
  14. D

2 Questions

That "big black energy ball" is called Sin (previously seen in Final Fantasy X). My thoughts for question #1: "Hey Sora."--"Hmm?"--"When we are older, let's get off this island and go on real adventures. Not this kid stuff." The fact that Riku desired to travel to other worlds allowed him to see...
  15. D

I was just wondering.......

Perhaps your drive form options depends on how many Drive points you have.
  16. D

My theory on BHK

Well, remember that Namine says "I can rearrange memories, not destroy them." So, she couldn't take Sora's "false memories" to create a new being.
  17. D

200 Mushrooms in the First Town?!?!?

Mushroom lives? That is so Mario Bros. Ha ha. Anyway, it's impossible to obtain 200 shrooms on the island. There are only three.
  18. D

Favorite weapons

In aspect of designs: I choose Goofy's shields. In aspect of importance in battle: I choose Donald's staffs/rods.
  19. D

Jus PRE ORDERED KH2!!!!.. Wanna know how???

Amazon can't "officially" announce the release date. Only Square Enix can "officially announce" it. All we know for sure is Winter 2005. Yeah, you can pre-order the game in almost every major game supplier now. Sorry to spoil your anticipation.
  20. D

any theories on this piece of info

I have a question: When your 3 extra health bars run out, do Donald and Goofy revive themselves instantly or do they wait the normal KO time?
Back