• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Xion's Connection

So, Kairi's heart goes into Sora; Naminé is created. Sora loses his heart; Roxas is created. But, when Sora releases his and Kairi's heart, what if Kairi's heart became "attached" to Sora's body somehow? Do you think that two Nobodies were created? Kairi's heart - Sora's body; Xion has traits of...
  2. D

Explanation of Xion's Origin

After thinking about it for a while, I have created a theory: Xion was born from the memories that Namine implanted into Sora's heart. Recall Namine's words in the new 358/2 Days trailer: "Surely she can't endure it." and something along the lines of "The memories cannot return to their...
  3. D

Shadow Sora Drive Form? I've done it. No joke.

Hey everyone. I've been playing for about 24 hours now and I was in Disney Castle earlier. When in the hall before the Audience Room, I converted to Valor Form. Surprisingly, my clothes didn't turn red. I was all black, I didn't have a Keyblade, and the head icon next to the HP bar was all...
  4. D

If you're interested in A Capella...

If anyone is interested in joining an A Capella group and you live in the Austin Texas area, PM me and I'll send you information. We need all range of voice. We will all choose on songs to sing. It's gonna be awesome.
  5. D

The wizard is from the Sorcerer's Apprentice

If anyone has watched Fantasia, the wizard at the end of clip #7 is the Sorcerer from The Sorcerer's Apprentice. This could mean a new world and more information on Mickey's story throughout the game. Can anyone else think of possible outcomes of this?
  6. D

My new discovery!

I can't believe I saw this! I took the picture below with my digital camera. It's a picture of the last battle of Chain of Memories between Sora and Marluxia. I now have proof that the creature he is on IS NOT a robot. IT'S AN NOBODY. Look at the symbol. Also, it has a face (I didn't notice this...
  7. D

Did Diz really HELP Riku?

Did Diz really help Riku? I think he just guided him. And IF Diz was Ansem (I'm not convinced that he is), that would explain why he told Riku that he could control the darkness inside him. If that darkness grew stronger in Riku, what if he lost control of it? Would that lead to the return of...
  8. D

New Keyblade Theory

You see on Sora's normal Keyblade (Kingdom Key), the keychain at the bottom is Mickey's head. Could this mean that King Mickey made the Keyblades and, possibly, made Sora's dream/awakening? Also: I was looking at the two pictures of Sora in WhoIsANobody's signature. His shirt is almost...
  9. D

Are relationships a waste of time?

To all you guys out there: Do you think that relationships are a waste of time? Do you think some girls are always saying "hey look at me! i'm all important, i want everyone to adore me and if you say something that's not nice to me, i'll make you feel sorry for me by not talking to...
  10. D

Why spoil the whole game of KH2?

Do you remember the surprise in the storyline when you first played KH and beat it? Why ruin KH2 by figuring all this stuff out? If we figure out everything, the game won't be fun. Just wait to play the game, so we will have to truth to correct our convincing (and sometimes pointless) theories...
  11. D

Secret Items in KH?

OK, I've read some of the forums on secrets in Kingdom Hearts, like the three secret Keyblades (Anti-Key, Lost Heart, and Final Key). Can someone clarify these? Are these secrets true? If so, how can I get them?
Back