• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. saratp

First sig in like six years.

^I'm not sure if that's correct but I haven't been around here much in years. I poke my head in every now and then but haven't posted a thing in a long time. Anyway, I was never really good at it but I always enjoyed making sigs when I was active on here. I haven't even thought about making...
  2. saratp

Not Fair

Alright, I'm not sure about this one. I really wanted to try out something new. But I also haven't made anything in a while. So whatever.
  3. saratp

Psp Video 9 Help

Okay, I downloaded Psp video converter 9 Version 4.07. I do the steps like it says to do. (After conversion) Plug your psp in, Open up your folder, Drag and drop/copy your file into the video folder and you should be done. I convert it to a MPEG-4 and when I go to play it my psp says "This...
  4. saratp

Cage The Elephant

YouTube - Ain't No Rest For The Wicked That and Tiny Little Robots are there best in my opinion Any other there fans around here?
  5. saratp

Horoscopes

How many people read there horoscope's everyday? My hole family is really into reading them. I'm pretty much the only one who doesn't care much for them. Lately I've been reading the ones I get in my e-mail, but it's only when I'm bored. I'm not sure if I believe them or not. So how many...
  6. saratp

Free and Legal Gif Software?

I'm looking for free and legal software to edit, and make moving banners for my friend. Is there even such a thing? If so, Can I please have some good sites where I can find this?
  7. saratp

ALL ABOARD!

I really like it, though I don't think any of you will. Whatev. CnC? By the way, stock from Kaz's Weekly Resource Depot.
  8. saratp

A Static Lullaby covers Toxic

This band is alright and everything, But I don't think you can mess with a classic. I don't think they made this song any better. YouTube - A Static Lullaby - "Toxic" Music Video What do you guys think?
  9. saratp

I'm keeping you with me

I'm not to sure about this one, haven't been in PS in a while.. :/ CnC?
  10. saratp

Bug eyes baby.

Haven't been in photoshop in weeks. First with CS4. I like it, but eh.. Not sure what to think about it.
  11. saratp

Yuck

I know, I know. What should I have done?
  12. saratp

It's not me, it's you.

I'm not really sure how I'm feeling about this one. I wanted to try something different but I'm not sure if I like it or not yet. Alright, go.
  13. saratp

Letter/Number Boxes?

Okay, first off sorry if this has already been posted. I'm tired of trying to find out what they mean, but I keep seeing these almost everywhere. I'm not sure if it's because of the kind of computer I have, or maybe my web browser? But when I ask people they tell me that there letters, and...
  14. saratp

Firefox Download link?

First off sorry if this has already been posted.Okay, the other day I uninstalled my firefox because it just flat out stoped working. After I took it out I restarted my computer, I then went to the websiteto re-download it, when I got there this is what I found...
  15. saratp

The Craft - 1996

Pretty old movie. I started watching it with my sister when I was like 10. Now it's kind of a once a year thing for us. Ever seen it?
  16. saratp

Construction signs warn of zombies

Run for your lives. Road signs warn of zombies | KXAN.com Discuss.. (Sorry if it's already been posted)
  17. saratp

Bite me, Bitch

Ehh, I like this one, but I don't at the same time. I was pretty much just messin around in photoshop and came up with it. Just a new style, say whatever you want.
  18. saratp

Got my blueprint, it's symphonic.

In my last post people said I should of added some color. (One, Two..) So this one is kinda the same style but with color.. It's also a little different. Say whatever you want about it.
  19. saratp

One, Two..

This is the first time I've ever made this type of signature, I'm not even really sure what it's called. I know a lot of people are using this stock, but I liked it too and wanted to give it a try. (Personally, v2 is my favorite.) ...and if you can't see, the only difference is the color.
  20. saratp

Help/Support ► Problems with Mom

Along with almost everyone, I think when that happens you should let her cool off a little. Then try to talk to her and find out why she is so mad over nothing, then maybe try to work something out to where it wont happen again. Best I can do, hope you work everything out! :]
Back