• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Spontaneous Acts Of Randomness!!!

Yep, that's right! The thread from PC everybody loves has finally reached here!! *does the potato boogie* Have you ever smelled a pickle! Nummy, minty fresh cheeseburgers.
  2. L

The Amazing Illogical Kingdom Hearts.

This thread is dedicated to those immensely impossible things that happen in KH, such as the camera being forced through Sora's head. Let's hope for some "interesting" discussion! :rolleyes:
  3. L

Original Characters RP II: Rendezvous

Here are the juicy details. As darkness spreads, it wreaks havoc upon any worlds in its path. Only the strongest of heart, maybe one, or two survive the brutal overthrow of their world. As the weaker denizens of each world fade, the strong are thrust into another world at random. This time...
  4. L

Lisha K is here to stay! Yay!

Hallo! My name is Lisha and I just joined(No really?:D )! I saw the messages, DON'T SPAM, FLAME OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, PM me if you need help, and have fun . . . Ah well. I'm a maniac of a certain element, (golly gee whiz, what sorta name is that?) Yeah, I know KH, and I look forward to creating...
Back