• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zetsumei

KHUX ► True Dandelion: Ava

The epiphany I've just had takes care of any discrepancy in time between Union X and X[chi] because even if it was 4 years ago from the perspective of those inside the datascape, it was still only a few days ago outside the datascape. It is still necessary for Ava to have time traveled in order...
  2. Zetsumei

After thinking about it a bit more (and not at 2am), I do want to revise the part of the theory that I think was a bit incoherent on my part. This would be the part where I state that the pod that Malificent used to return to her original time was also inside the datascape. Actually I think...
  3. Zetsumei

There's many possible ways to explain the presence of the foretellers at the kbgy battlefield, but I actually think the best way to explain Ava's particular situation is to revisit another theory of mine regarding time travel. Let's recall the scene where Brain receives the book of prophecies...
  4. Zetsumei

I finished writing this at 2am, and I'm sure I've left things out, but I'm happy to answer any questions to fill in those things if people are curious. Thanks again for reading Who knows if any of this is true, it's my feelings after the update and remember, theorycrafting is for FUN :D
  5. Zetsumei

Let's go back to the scene where the Master is explaining the purpose of the datascape. The Master mentions the three stages of the datascape, but also mentions a final step that is necessary for the plan to be considered a success. That is, all seven of the lifeboats must be used. When that...
  6. Zetsumei

Hello all, been a while since I felt compelled to write down my thoughts and this latest update was enough to get the gears churning in my mind once again. So there's a few prevailing theories right now on who the cloaked figure could be wrapped under Luxu's arm in today's scene titled "A Seed...
  7. Zetsumei

Can Aqua as of now be able to Access Her Anti-Form freely like Sora?

I would posit that xemnas still exists inside of Terras heart, much the same way the Roxas existed inside of Soras heart before being given his own vessel.
  8. Zetsumei

Can Aqua as of now be able to Access Her Anti-Form freely like Sora?

I think it was Ansem's attack that definitely caused her transformation. Before striking her with the attack Ansem says "I can't leave you with nothing" implying that he is giving her something (the anti form). Also as she is sinking you can see her body being enveloped in darkness expanding...
  9. Zetsumei

Gameplay types you want to see

For me personally, its not really a new mode we haven't seen, but rather a mode I want to see return and improved upon is the online pvp arena from BBS. I would love this mode to be available in a main numbered title and be able to set up our own combos and see how you do against an actual...
  10. Zetsumei

Gameplay types you want to see

With the reveal of Melody of Memory bringing the rhythm game genre of game play to Kingdom Hearts, a lot of people having started talking about other gameplay modes they'd like to see for a future Kingdom Hearts game. Few examples I've seen around the web include things like a first person...
  11. Zetsumei

Something that bothered me during the chess game

I was just thinking this exact thing. After all the Dark Road name reveals, Xehanort's name seems really out of place. The anagram with an X added has always been really suspicious because that is typically a thing reserved for nobodies. I suppose its possible that the Xehanort we know is...
  12. Zetsumei

Thoughts on Strelitzia. (Theory)

In KH3, the concept of "souls" was briefly touched on during Roxas and Xion's Keyblade Graveyard scenes. When Xemnas is about to finish off Axel, Xion stops him and says "We need him alive, you know that." to which Xemnas replies "We need only his heart to forge the key. We do not need his...
  13. Zetsumei

Theory: Lauriam is from the future

Wanted to add a little side note, and so I've updated the OP. :)
  14. Zetsumei

FF7R Possible Tie in to Kingdom Hearts

If there is a crossover at all it will probably take the form of a datascape or a dreamworld. My best theory atm is that FF worlds with respect to KH are all video games like Verum Rex, which in KH terms would make them datascapes similar to the Tron world. I think this is why Yozora was...
  15. Zetsumei

Brain has read the book already, probably in its entirety. From the very first time they meet up in the tower, Brain picks up the book on the Master's table and starts reading it immediately. You can see this is the BoP as it is blue not green like the rulebooks and has the Master's insignia...
  16. Zetsumei

What's the difference between Kingdom Hearts X [Chi], Unchained X, & Union X [Cross]?

My understanding is X[chi] is the original events leading up to the keyblade war. Unchained X is a training mission that takes place in a dream world. And Union X is the events after the keyblade war (takes place in a data world)
  17. Zetsumei

As this months main story update is fast approaching, and more Lauriam reveals seem to be on the horizon, I thought it would be a good time to get this theory out there that I've had in my head for awhile now. So the theory is that the Lauriam that we have come to know in Union Cross is...
  18. Zetsumei

KHinsider Unofficial Translations Request

First of all let me take this chance to express my appreciation for the translations and uploads of the youtube videos on KHinsider's channel. Without these, we would have to wait many months to receive the most recent updates released in Japan. The youtube channel also serves as an excellent...
  19. Zetsumei

main story preview

He was knocked unconscious in the last update. So most likely he's sleeping and this is a dream world. We know that the realms of sleep and death touch, so its likely that Strelitizia could make an appearance here. Although my conspiratorial mind wishes that ...
  20. Zetsumei

Power of Waking, Secret Episode observation

Speaking of secret episode observations ... I was gonna make a new topic. But I think I'll just leave this here ...
Back