• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

The Content of Hearts?

"Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts." I haven't been following Chi very much, but I was told not too long ago that the people...
  2. R

Why is Xehanort old again?

Why would his body be recompleted as his old self? He left that body behind, and he certainly doesn't want to be old again and so wouldn't make himself that way. Shouldn't he still have Terra's body?
  3. R

The Organization's Villainy

I've just been going over everything they did and...I just don't understand. They sic nobodies on people for no real reason. They sic Heartless on people to create more Heartless, but there doesn't seem to be any need to do that: as far as we know there are still billions of Heartless in the...
  4. R

Why is the Lingering Sentiment still in the Keyblade Graveyard?

Any ideas? Any at all? He's still conscious, he still has at least a little intelligence and may have all of it. He can still use his Keyblade Glider. He has strong incentive to leave. Why doesn't he?
  5. R

Chain of Memories would be better as a Novel

Think about it. There's little need for visuals; the graphics aren't that great to begin with, and the only new things we see are Castle Oblivion, Twilight Town and a handful of new characters. There's little need for voice acting. The gameplay is love-it-or-hate it and in any case is certainly...
  6. R

Favorite Non-Boss?

As far as fights go the bosses are obviously the most interesting and memorable. Regular enemies tend to be a moderately enjoyable exercise, but the only non-boss fight recall being particularly fond of was the 1000 Heartless battle. Are there any others you could mention? Be sure to explain...
  7. R

Improving Days

What do you think would make Days a better game? Personally I have a rather extensive list in the spoiler below but tell me your own thoughts.
Back