• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

trouble in colosieum

alright i dont know when you get to go to all of the paradox batlles. but im level 99 and i still dont have the rest of the paradox battles. so because of that i cant finish jiminys journal! redicuolos ay?:confused::mad: can someone please tell me what im doing wrong!
  2. H

satistics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you know that 98% of All teenagers have smoked pot. and 2% of teenagers have not. Did you also know that 75% of all satistics are wrong:eek:!lol
  3. H

Kingdom Hearts Movie

you know i have been thinking for a long time about making a KINGDOM HEARTS MOVIE! cause you know it will be a very popullar movie and it will be interesting to people who have never heard of kh. The real point is i dont know if i should make the movie considering the poeple who made it might...
  4. H

Weapons in Kingdom Hearts

when i play kingdom hearts i realize and see very fantastic designs of weapons, so i decided to make some and sell them to people. they are play swords that are made of cherry wood. and have a very beautiful color to it. i have made keyblade dark keyblade rikus sword oathkeeper and oblivion if...
  5. H

When I watched Deep Dive...

when watching dd i saw alot of things, when i watch this one though i payed attentionto every little jump and every word. when looking i realized these guys deffinatly have to be looking for sora cause the three unknowns said well find him togethor on exactly 2:25. do this and you will see there...
  6. H

bloody bloody

in the trailer of dd i saw blood when he was slashing his sword at the shadows. i thought they said that game was E, so i think kh2 is deffiniatly going to be T!
  7. H

Blond Hair Guy!!!

i think i know who that is. i lookede closely several times and realized he is wielding the oblivion( sword of evil controller of darkness) and oathekeeper( sword of light over the darkness) and hes waring a jacket and is extremely good at fighting. could possibly the goldeyed guy be blondie. i...
Back