• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. sora x kairi

Kingdom Hearts 2.9 - Opening Title / Main Menu Concept

I think its pretty good and i think its been well pulled through and i am excited for it to be released in 2016 and i am pretty much betting for the last of the Remixes 1.5,2.5 and this one 2.8 its going to be the best ending game to its series of games :3
  2. sora x kairi

2.8 - Predict the release date

The UK will mostly be the last place to get the KH game i am betting because it would take a while for it to come over tbh but i am not sure it could be any month or date and there is no real way of having a date to it without fully knowing off SE so its kinda hard to think of a release date tbh...
  3. sora x kairi

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced Also i had heard that 2.8 would be on PS4 and PS3 or is it just on PS4? :\
  4. sora x kairi

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced This is great to hear! I cant wait to hear more for it and i think its going to be the best final chapter of KH 1.5 & 2.5
  5. sora x kairi

What got you into the Kingdom Hearts series?

I got into the game series because i loved the story lines in each game of Kingdom Hearts and mostly Sora :) the KH series is the best out of the games ive played
  6. sora x kairi

Deep Jungle

I think it would be great to have Deep Jungle back in to the series it would better then using it once in KH
  7. sora x kairi

Fanfiction ► Dead Hearts: Fight Of Darkness 2

Dead Hearts 2 Akira woke her eyes were fuzzy and she felt pain all over her body. “ Is this Real” she thought to herself. As her view came to she could see that she was in a white bed which had florescent patterns on that were unknown to her. She lifted up slowly in the bed placing her back...
  8. sora x kairi

Fanfiction ► Dead Hearts : Fight From Darkness Story 1

Dead Hearts is one of the Many Stories that i have been Writing in the Hearts Sequence and i have been writing many Kingdom Hearts and Adventurous Stories Since this one was written in the late 2013 Haka Island In a realm of darkness and light many of which there are billions of worlds known...
  9. sora x kairi

THE SEA OF DREAMS STORY

Intro As the sun set over the sea of Dreams Sarah watched through her window. A Bright girl with green hair and blue eyes she felt different to the people in her home. " I love when the sun sets over the Sea of Dreams" said Sarah as her Friend Lexa sat on the bed a positive girl with blonde...
  10. sora x kairi

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I would to see the ones from the previous games come into KH3 and maybe some new ones two
  11. sora x kairi

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix

Has anyone with there Kingdom Hearts 2.5 remix game had problems on Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix because on my PS3 Version it freezes when you get off the main menu and also coming on to a battle. Is it got a default or is it normal because BBS Final mix on the game doesn't have a problem with...
  12. sora x kairi

Kingdom Hearts

Just as this is a creative writing spot i thought of placing a piece on here that i wrote please comment. The piece is called heartless.. (Heartless) you knew me we were little now all i am to you is the darkness which is left in your heart you said that i was a heartless of darkness no...
  13. sora x kairi

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? It seems cool that There adding Toy story and most of the other classic movies into it which is great:) i would just like to see the classic ones also maybe Pocahontas that movie was a epic movie that came out of Disney's...
  14. sora x kairi

Do you want Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 to come to next gen console ?

Re: Do you want kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 to come to next gen console ? I think it would be great if they were placed on the next generation of console would be cool if it comes out on Xbox 1 or even the PS4 would give both games a great effect in a way and would make them look great :)
  15. sora x kairi

How's everyone enjoying it?

Well I'm loving it and anyway in nearly at the end of KH2 Final Mix and i don't want to be and also enjoyin BBS and Watched Coded was pretty cool :)
  16. sora x kairi

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5: The Three Missing Heroes

Really epic chapter and its very interesting 2 :)
  17. sora x kairi

Which are you more excited for?

I'm existed for KH2 Final Mix. :)
  18. sora x kairi

Who is your favorite character in KH3D?

Really random who would sit there and have a tea party with Donald and Goofy XD his glasses were really funny XD
  19. sora x kairi

I know right at the end where he's having a tea party with Donald and goofy that's funny to hell
  20. sora x kairi

I know that all the characters have good meanings like Sora because he's so funny XD that's why I like him as a character XD fave sorry
Back