• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

"Roleplayer, beware, you're in for a scare!"

So I've been rewatching Goosebumps on netflix since it had been added and was thinking of making a Goosebumps rp. I would like to see if others were interested in it of course before I make an actual thread for the rp. I was thinking that our characters would be normal kids (duh^^), who always...
  2. W

Theme and data transfer

So in regards of me getting a new ps3 for 2.5, I was wondering when I transfer my old ps3 account to the new one, will I be able to transfer my 1.5 data as well and the limited theme that came with it (the one with the disney worlds in the background)? I don't have my old ps3 anymore and I...
  3. W

Kingdom Hearts: Timeline

Not sure if this has been posted before or not, but Gametrailers released a timeline of Kingdom Hearts up to kh3d. I've seen this before, but never bothered of posting it here until now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY&feature=youtu.be
  4. W

Character ► [ACCEPTED] Wolfshadow's characters ^^

((if this is rp is still open to join then awesome! Sorry in advance if the template's are crappy. Also: Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!)) Name: Zeryn "Shadow" Myllun Age: 23 Gender: Male Weapon: He is able to conjure darkness with his hands/body. He can fight physically...
  5. W

Hundred Acre Woods

So just curious as to what people think of possibly having Hundred Acre Woods in Kh3. Should Sora still be the only human friend and owner for the characters in the book? or should Christopher Robin become the rightful owner and friend? Either as a actual person like Sora that is able to go in...
  6. W

Maleficent and Pete

Don't know if this has been discussed yet or not, and not wanting to post spoilers. But I just watched 2.5's re: coded on youtube and there's one scene involving just the two of them. Well basically do you think what they discuss will be what they will be doing in kh3? Spoiler if you've seen...
  7. W

Just a couple of questions

Was wondering if beating one game first or watching re:coded will unlock extra stuff in either kingdom hearts 2 fm or bbs fm? (like with watching 358/2 days in 1.5 unlocked extra cards in re:com.) Second question was involving the collector's edition for 2.5. I know it's getting down to the...
  8. W

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Livestream

Hey guys! doing my first livestream on Twitch for Kh1.5! If your interested here's the link: wolfshadow01 - Twitch Well at the moment trying to figure out some lag and audio issues. The audio on either the broadcaster or Twitch keeps looping for some reason, and the there's a slight lag in...
  9. W

The other two Titans

If Olympus Colliseum is in Kh3, will there be a chance for the Lava and Wind Titan to be in it? We've already had the Ice and Rock, so why not?
  10. W

Dearly Beloved version

This is Chi's version of Dearly Beloved (so far I'm liking this one a lot more): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXk1Z_znB6Q
  11. W

Hidden Mickey's

(Wasn't sure where to put this.) I was wondering, has anyone noticed or know if the KH team ever put hidden Mickey symbols in the series? Cause I'm replaying BBS, starting with Terra and there's a scene where MX is talking to Terra after failing the exam. Well at a one point in the scene and...
  12. W

KH3 coming to Xbox One!?!

Kingdom Hearts III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Ummm....Please be right so I don't have to get a ps4 anytime soon!
Back