• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

What's the big deal about KH2 anyway?

KH1 had an awesome story line, since it was a bunch of storylines mixed into one plot (like finding the 101 dalmations, unlocking different abilities and items, and all that). and when KH just ended without giving you any clue except a sealed letter and obsolete trailer, it was like i have to...
  2. J

Think you would fight all Unkowns at once?

Donald and goofy werent bad in KH1 for me... once in the colliseum i ran out of potions and magic, so i just dodgerolled around and had goofy and donald do all the work... but back on topic yeah it would be impossible to defeat the unknowns unless u had a lot of help
  3. J

Think you would fight all Unkowns at once?

the battle would take forever if you fought them all at once... and if u were fighting for like an hour and then died it would suck:p
  4. J

what do you think?

i think KH2 should end the series, and finally explain everything... the organization, nobodies, dark, light, twilight, and who the hell BHK is. Things like that. sora will remember naminé, go back to kairi, say goodbye to donald and goofy (who go back to Disney Castle), finally make peace with...
  5. J

forms that sora will take

yeah... valor is just another word for brave. but both donald and goofy's forms can be a... "courageous" mode, but just with two different words (brave and valor) sry i cant really word it just right.
  6. J

Destiny Islands - what role will it play?

*Quote AnuBis22I: don't really think destiny island is going to be in tha game???* Just to answer that question/statement, Destiny Islands will DEFINITELY be in the game. from what i have seen, it is also confirmed to be a playable world, since some sites talk about playing at a whole new part...
  7. J

Pieces starting 2 add up

sora barely knew anything about the organization... and now he's in it? i dont think so. start makin sense!!
  8. J

Namine=Kairi?

come on mods... shut this one down before EJY gets more embarrassed
  9. J

Steamboat Willie?

if people have doubts, then isnt it a rumor? if its 100% confirmed then no one would have doubts.
  10. J

Steamboat Willie?

i mentioned a steamboat willie world in a "what worlds are in KH2?" thread. i was only kidding though when i mentioned it... but now there are rumors that it will be in there i think that steamboat willie will not be a world, but we will see a "flashback" of a clip from steamboat willie when...
  11. J

*Jack Sparrow Confirmed!*

i am not saying that a T rating would be the end of KH or anything, i am just saying that it wouldnt happen. the violence isnt blood and gore and they can just not swear. and i dont think they will have like kairi nude or anything (gross!!!)
  12. J

how did the first KH border the T rating? There was nothing bad in there, i mean you kill a heartless and soft little green balls and little bubbles come out.
  13. J

just b/c a PG13 movie will be noted in there doesnt mean that its going to be a T rated game. *yo ho yo ho a pirates life for mee....* ah!! @%#$ its stuck in my head!
  14. J

oh man what if the music there is "yo ho, yo ho!" over and over again.... :eek: i think i will just about die from that. PoTC is going to be a looooong world.
  15. J

a couple of my friends got so obsessed with that movie.... i must have seen it like 10 times because they made me sit through it again and again... well i guess it wouldnt be so bad i mean it would probably be like, Go in, fight a few pirates, fight a few dead pirates, get out. sorry...
  16. J

Voice Actors Suggestions?

BHK should have a new, distinct voice. if he sounds like Tidus (and he looks a LITTLE bit like Tidus) i would get annoyed i picture BHK with a deep voice... but not like big old manly voice. a voice that sounds more like Riku's... kinda mysterious i guess. everyone should have the same voice...
  17. J

Kingsom Hearts theories

incest means that two people are related too closely so they can't get married... but they still like eachother "that way" (or at least riku likes kairi)
  18. J

Kingsom Hearts theories

you know what, i bet that cloud and aeris are sora's parents!!! yeah and ansem is sephiroths long lost brother.... o0o and cloud is goofy's son!!! BHK and Naminé are married! yeah ok can we please stop trying to find such creepy relationships between the characters? :rolleyes: i mean the...
  19. J

Voice Actors Suggestions?

the voice actors are already grown up. we're talking about david galagher (sp?) for Riku. and girls voices dont change. i think that the characters who were already in the first KH should have the same voices and the new characters.... i dno whoever they choose will probably be fine.
  20. J

larxene??????

Larxene is a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when you battle her, she laughs like a girl. she looks like a girl. some guys have her picture as their sig with the words "she is hot!" underneath. o0o yea, not to mention the game says she is a girl. she is a girl.
Back