• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Final Fantasy VII - Dirge of Cerberus Aussie and Euro

Hey guys what happening about Final Fantasy VII: DOC because isn't suppose to be out soon in aussie and euro but i haven't heard a thing... the Square enix site says November but i haven't seen a sign.
  2. D

Ps2 slimline problem!

Yo guys, I just got a new ps2 slimline silver, since my bro has taken our old one when he moved out... anywho... i Can't get to my saves from my ps1 memory card... y the hells thats? and its not just mine it doesn't work on my friends as well, so its not a one off them. any know y the hell y?
  3. D

KH2 - time for you to complete

Hey guys how long did it talk you guys to finish the game the first time and your best time? this question is also to help me figure out how long the game is so if this is repeated topic, their is another reason behind it.
  4. D

Riku's AP?

Ok this is gonna sound really really lame, but i haven't pla com for ages andf i can't remeber what the hell AP is used for in riku's story. it is really starting to annoy. i have had the biggest memory blank ever. well i did skip the tutorials, that could be part the problem, but i've finished...
  5. D

ffix game and tech help!

Hey guys, i'm having trouble with the lifa tree boss, and with FMV's. i can't beat the boss, and i have TWICE by flook, but then the game frooze during a FMV straight after it. so can anyone help with both or one question please, more so the CD problem.
  6. D

adding videos online.

Hey guys do u know of any websites that upload videos from your computer onto the net coz i have the video i want to show people over the net and i don't know how to get it on without starting a website, just for the clip. I think i posted this wrong place... could someone move it for me to...
  7. D

Square enix will Last forever

Square enix will Last forever? Hey guys, square enix is one of the highest rating game creaters in the world. but do u think they will last for years to come or ever create something life changing in the gaming industry. coz all there games have really set a stand for games now, with the use of...
  8. D

star ocean rating

hey guys i've been wondering, what would u rate star ocean. coz i've been thinking of buying it but i'm not sure if it's worth it. (5 being the highest)
  9. D

Sponser an Australian or Eurpean member

I am one of may KHinsider members that saddly have no access to fresh Kingdom Hearts 2 copys and are Malnourished in Kingdom hearts 2 gossip. please sponser a child today by donating a Kh2 copy to World TeleVision, by dailing 188 KH2 KH2. (188 542 542) Help save this little dark fire today from...
  10. D

find a final fantasy 9 in aussie

Hey guy's is there anyone that is from sydney that know of a place to get final fantasy 9... coz i've been trying ti find it... like a pre owned one even.. plz help me
  11. D

FF12 online?

yo guys is final fantasy 12 an online game only like FFXI... coz someone told me it is... and can't seem to find if it is or not... or is it just like FFX or FFX-2... and also is it being released on PS2 or PS3 coz i heard the PS3 was suppost to be out by then.
  12. D

Final Fantasy XI on PS2 in aussie?

does anyone know if Final Fantasy XI ever to be out or ever been out in australia on Ps2?.... because i have found no sign of it being released here except for on computer which i was trying to avoid getting if possible...
  13. D

old ff games being re-released?

i have heard about the old final fantasy games such as ff7 and ff8 are being re-released on PS3 when it comes out... is this true. if so that would be awsome.
  14. D

Choosing characters (My Theory)

i believe kh2 when it comes to choosing characters willl be more like final fantasy. like u know in like final fantasay u can choose the characters u want to use, and yes i know u can do that in the first but limited by u can only use on that world related to them. well what if BHK, Mickey and...
  15. D

Overdrive

As u all know theres an overdrive system now and u see sora mostly fused with goofy also known as "braver"(i think) but in jump feist u also see him fuse with donald, at the end of the fusing section.... does anyone know the name of that fusing technic... But i was also wondering who else...
  16. D

this forum

Once again this forum has changed since last year... its quiet kewl this one.. But i would like to know what u guys think is the better forum design or layout i like the last one but it would of been kewl to have had a better tag... but i also like this one because it goes with the main...
  17. D

Create a Completely new KH2

Ok, If u where the creaters of kingdom hearts at Square Enixs What would be the basic story line of kindom hearts 2 and if u want go into detail *This is to be done as if the only thing u have seen of KH2 is the trailer at the end of KH1 ASAS, and there is a new enemy called the organisation, so...
  18. D

The Incredibles World?

i was just randomly going though pics on google and i found something, a pic of what it seems to look like a World from the incredibles movie. so is there are level it looks like.... what do u think (soz if these has been posted but i never know)
  19. D

Create-a-Keyblade

They have a create a world for kh2, then i thought since they don't know all the keyblade that u can create a keyblade give a detail desription of you keyblade and its attributes like what it does to your states (like in KH1 the keyblade changes your strength or magic if it reduces magic...
  20. D

unknowns and theories

in one of the kindom heart trailers u see all these unknowns walk on top of hallow bastion i think it is... so does anyone know who they are or do u has theories on who they are coz the ones we know from com are dead expect Axel or are they? Heres a pic of what i mean
Back