• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Fanfiction ► The KHI Fandom of the Month

Heck yes! That's what I voted for. I've had an idea for a Pokemon story.
  2. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Ursala's eye

God, I'm dying! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!! X,D
  3. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Hi-Larious Kairi

God this is hilarious. Why didn't I notice this before. Wait....., I did. XD Still funny.
  4. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

The World Order

Imagine if everyone in our world could travel around to other worlds. As in Disney worlds. Yeah, I think the World Order is pretty important. Doesn't stop people from disrupting it, though.
  5. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

What's your Aura colour?

What's your Aura colour? How does it work? We ask you a few questions, you answer and you get a result. Simple, but not so simple. But people say it's working. So work we shall......
  6. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 68 posted)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 46 posted) Another awesome chapter. That Anti Sora......words cannot describe how much I'm hating him right know.
  7. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Help/Support ► Is it wrong of me to feel this way?

People express sadness in different ways. Some cry. Some clam up. Some don't do either. There's nothing wrong with not crying.
  8. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

I think I understand

Re: I think I understand....... I think Country of the Muskateers happened a long time ago. Minnie was princess, and she fell in love with Mickey, who later became king. He was already king in BBS. I'm thinking he just went there to train and learn.
  9. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

Re: Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever?????!!!!!!!!!!! I second this. Always used to die when it came to him, there was no where to run! Me being only level 14 might have had something to do with it....... Oh well, I can beat him easily now.
  10. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Fanfiction ► Digimon Aura Force (my idea for season 7) (TV Y7 FV)

Huh, this is interesting..... I'm looking forward to more. Got a feeling things are going to get good!
  11. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Apprentice Xehanort's Memories?

Or maybe he doesn't know. O.O Maybe he's learning about AX just as we are. Ever thought of that? lol, I kid.
  12. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Do you think coded will be a cinematic film like Days?

Re: Do You Think Coded Will be a Cinematic Film Like Days? It'd be nice, but I don't think it'll happen. Not a lot of people liked Coded.
  13. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Poetry is....

Recently I did some deep cleaning, and I found yet another creative writing book. This one actually had some excersizes I liked, and I thought I should get out of my comfort zone and write a few poems! Poetry is...... Poetry is the golden blue sky that ripples softly. Poetry is the glowing...
  14. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

TAV's orignal homeworlds

^lol. Maybe that's why Xehanort's bald now.
  15. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

TAV's orignal homeworlds

No, the inheritance ceremony is the thing that Terra said. Riku's the only one who actually got thta. Because Kairi's heart was light, when she touched the keyblade, she inherited the ability to use one.
  16. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

I picked BBS up one day while waiting in line for the check out. Being as stupid as I was, I put it down. Years later, I was reading Nintendo Power, (sad those guys are gone now) and I found DDD. So that's basicaly how I remembered everything about KH and fell in love.
  17. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

So, why did Ansem SoD take Ansem The Wise's name?

Refresh my poor memory, did AtW ever actually say the name?
  18. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Maybe Mickey didn't want to think the worst. AtW is a good friend of his, and might be insulted if he thought bad of his apprentice.
  19. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Classic Xehanort. Putting the blame on someone else, and at the same time, travelling as a well known scientist/scholor.
  20. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 68 posted)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 45 posted) Yay! Finally, the next chapter! So that was Sora's, uh, darkness, I guess? Because every heart has a shadow. But we got to see Xion! Even if she is in trouble.....
Back