• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

What's your Aura colour?

What's your Aura colour? How does it work? We ask you a few questions, you answer and you get a result. Simple, but not so simple. But people say it's working. So work we shall......
  2. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Poetry is....

Recently I did some deep cleaning, and I found yet another creative writing book. This one actually had some excersizes I liked, and I thought I should get out of my comfort zone and write a few poems! Poetry is...... Poetry is the golden blue sky that ripples softly. Poetry is the glowing...
  3. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Journal thoughts.

I have a journal like this at home that I started a few months back, so I decided it'd be fun to start a thread about it. Enjoy! What exactly are they supposed to enjoy? Shut up. Day 1 It's funny that injuries that hurt badly can hardly bleed at all. Like a branch, sticking out of the sole...
  4. SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Can't believe I didn't find this website for so long....

Yeah, basically I'm just a long-time KH who's just starting on KHI. AN=n d I really don't want to be a loner, so don't leave me alone. At least until I tell you to.
Back