• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WastedPenguin

My guesses on what we can expect next

I will sort this by what I think is most likely to least likely. 1. DDD 2 for consoles. I can see them doing a DDD sequel with Riku and Kairi as the two playable protagonists. Story would revolve around finding Sora in Quadratum, with Kairi getting trained by Aqua. 2. A PS4/PS5 KH game with...
  2. WastedPenguin

News ► Nomura: "The KH series has entered a preparation phase for what's next"

Judging by how Nomura said that he won't be the Director of VII Remake Part 2 but the creative director, I think it's safe to say the next title is gonna be a big one on console. Either a UX remake, a Yozora spin-off or KH4 (most unlikely but, you never know).
  3. WastedPenguin

You know what'd be sick? A Kingdom Hearts remake

I agree that they should do KH1-2 remakes once phase 2 finishes or the series reached a conclusion. Other than that, my only concern about KH1 and 2 remakes would be the way they handle the gameplay and balancing, which is already very good and it's the thing that got me hooked on this series...
  4. WastedPenguin

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

Oh boy. Excited to see what modders will create . Hoping for some balance changes in all the titles. And seeing how even KH gets aPC port makes me think of switching from console to PC.
  5. WastedPenguin

Theory on the black box

There is probably an abundant number of theories about it on here but I thought I would just add my 2 cents to it. Here it goes. So the box happens to have 13 locks. And each lock represents every canonical game in the series. To make more sense of this, let's assume that the locks only open...
  6. WastedPenguin

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory rated E10+ by ESRB

Depending on the price, this may be my first ever rhythm-based game. I'm really looking forward to it, especially since I absolutely love the KH soundtrack. I also hope we get a custom mode where we can somehow import other songs.
  7. WastedPenguin

Why does nobody talk about how 0.2 was better than KH3?

I think the only thing that made 0.2 a little more fun than KH3 were Aquas controls and the less Disney-like atmosphere. Overall though, KH3 I had a lot more fun with KH3, especially with the remind dlc, which reintroduced the data battles and had some very well designed bossfights.
  8. WastedPenguin

Heartbroken that I have to admit this but....

True. Every KH has broken things. I also agree that KH1's battle system is timeless. Reflect really is broken when you play on lower difficulties than critical mode and on lvl ~50+. However, why would you even want to cheese with reflect in KH2 when you have tons of other options that are fun to...
  9. WastedPenguin

Heartbroken that I have to admit this but....

I partially agree with this. Reflega, Magnega+Thundaga combo, and Final Form have definitely been somewhat unbalanced in 2FM but not as unbalanced as the Fire spam that made bosses in KH3 Vanilla a joke on any difficulty. And don't forget the Ralph spam which allowed you to snack like 10...
  10. WastedPenguin

Classic elements you miss that were not in KH3

- Classic Olympus tournaments rather than battle portals - An explorable and expanded version of Destiny Islands in the world map (KH1 is still the only game in the series that lets us explore it in the campaign). - Collectibles like the puzzle pieces from 2FM rather than just cooking...
  11. WastedPenguin

A question about Remind

None of us really know the exact requirements to get the new keyblades and how progress is being transfered until remind releases so its mostly just speculation. However, I recommend you to take a snap of all the lucky emblems on your crit file. As far as I remember, it really doesnt take long...
  12. WastedPenguin

Sora's Crown Necklace

I think it will either be a somewhat important plot point in the next saga or it is simply a symbol of Soras significance as the leading protagonist in the series. If it becomes canon to the story, it would fit quiet well though because Sora already is sort of the 'king of hearts' and because a...
  13. WastedPenguin

A question regarding the leaks.

Since Nomura said that the epilogue and secret ending will be added after its official release via a patch, how come that some leakers already leaked the secret ending? Or are there two secret endings?
  14. WastedPenguin

News ► Version 1.02 Patch released for KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2

Is this a dream? Did they actually fix something this time? Im impressed.
  15. WastedPenguin

Message from Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

Really cool guy. Cant believe that its almost 15 years since KH 1 released...time flies so fast. And btw, im so happy to see Darkside heartless returning! I really hope to have them in both 0.2 and KH3 as bossfights because i really missed those bosses in KH2.
  16. WastedPenguin

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue website confirms DLC!

It really depends on what kind of DLC it will be to make me buy it. If its something like keyblades, a secret ending, a new world or other gameplay features i will riot because i think this stuff is supposed to be in the game from the start and i wouldnt want to pay money for that. But as long...
  17. WastedPenguin

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Trailer releasing 9/13

Too bad i am at work during the Sony Pre-TGS PC and when the trailer drops... But fortunately we have youtube where i can still watch the Sony Conference.
  18. WastedPenguin

The Game Punishes Strategic Playing

If you really want to test your skills then go on and try 2FM Crit on lvl1. Thats where the game really shines and where you are forced to learn the attack patterns of almost everything you fight. In this mode you wont get far with just spamming magnega+thundaga or without using summons and all...
  19. WastedPenguin

Secret Ending Speculation from Before Kingdom Hearts II

Oh boy, i remember KH sites which are sadly offline since many years now (the KH fanbase wasnt as big as it is now at the time before KH2 release obviously). But i remember that there was a lot of hype about the secret ending, we didnt know that the hooded guy we saw there was Roxas and so many...
  20. WastedPenguin

Level 1 genie jafar fight.

You can look some videos up on youtube, there are several good guys who are known as speedrunners (search for KH2FM lvl1 speedrun for example and then skip to the Genie Jafar fight). The strats they use for this fight can be pretty though to execute if you do this the first time on lvl1 but once...
Back